The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would "quam", "diddley", and "quaqua" make you feel ?

Now tell me what you see when you look at this, please:

View attachment 6589

And how does that make you feel?

CDPR have sold out to Facebook, we are now lab rats !

Attachments

• rorschach.jpg
    rorschach.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 46
How would "quam", "diddley", and "quaqua" make you feel ?

Now tell me what you see when you look at this, please:

View attachment 6589

And how does that make you feel?

CDPR have sold out to Facebook, we are now lab rats !

I see...YENNEFER!!!!

I wonder what the next set of words will be...If they go with "Raven","Violet" and "Anger" I will start questiong this whole thing.I mean,what's the point in continuing with this charade if we already know the answer?

That is what I am wondering since yesterday....this is no sense :hmm:

@LadyJuka
Judging by the words they chose so far I think they probably wanted to start out vague and get things clearer as we move forward.Yeah,that worked flawlessly.
Perfect, you are now in a vulnerable psychological state, ready for further programming !
I'm sure it's for the best...*ten minutes later* Sure doctor.I'll do that doctor!Since I'm here might as well like,favorite,subscribe,bookmark,tweet and take a selfie with the page!I'm sure I'll be halfway towards becoming a better individual after the process.

Individual...? This is FB we're talking about, I think you mean the other thing ;)

ok enough spam, blood in coffee supply running low

That's a lot of words now: betrayal, Aedirn, jam, ice, Sodden, glamour, obsidian, unicorn, blindness.
As long as there is only 2 proper name, it all can be connected to some historical facts which happened in past of one of the heroes, probably Ciri AND Yennefer, just because all of these associations cannot be linked to just one of them. If "betrayal Aedirn jam, Sodden, glamour, obsidian, blindness" can be all easily connected to Yennefer (as you remember, she got blind in the battle for Sodden, she got compressed (jammed), and so on. Words "ice, unicorn" are really hard to associate Yennefer with, as long as I don't remember her using ice magic, but it could be reference to Aedd Ginvael. Doubtful, though. On the other hand, Ciri is quite familiar with unicorns, and had her fun on ice, on lake nearby Tor Zirael.
CDPR, can you please stop this game and reveal a trailer already, it's not funny anymore, If it ever was.

Did anyone connected all of the facts these words provide between each other? Link, please.

unicorn, ice
"Geralt wasn't particularly impressed with the collection. He had lived at Yennefer's house in Vengerberg for six months and she possessed an even more interesting collection, including a phallus of unprecedented proportions, apparently from a mountain troll. She also had a magnificent stuffed unicorn, upon whose back she liked to make love." The Sword of Destiny, A Shard of Ice, chapter IV

If I was going to take a guess I'd say the trailer will show Yennefer getting back her memories, showing us flashbacks of her past. Each of these words are linked to specific events in Yennefer's life, so its possible we may see short flashbacks of each of these scenes in the trailer. Which would be really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom