The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

+

The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

• Total voters
We had these:

PS4 since its the closest thing I can get to a powerful PC, though I hope that in the future I'll be able to get one and play everything on ultra:D.
Am I going to miss much by playing on PS4?Considering that we are in the beginning of the gen I was hoping that the versions would be quite even.
To be honest, the clostest thing you can get to a powerful PC is a medium PC for the same price as the PS4. ^^

PS4 and PC.

Dude this is PC gamers forum ofc 9/10 people will choose PC.

Maybe once TW3 comes out we will get sub-forum for PS4 and X1 so they can report bugs etc.

PC master race till the end of time

ha It makes me want to laugh everytime I see someone posting those words :)

MOD Edit: Throwing accusations stops here, sword of destiny has two edges. No PC/console player bashing on my watch.

edit: It's cool to flame the consoles but not PC. At least now we know the rules :)

Last edited by a moderator:
edit: It's cool to flame the consoles but not PC. At least now we know the rules :)
Let's make it clear Saoe.

"I don't like X platform/I prefer X platform because [reasons]" <---Perfectly valid opinion.
"I love X platform!" <---Not rulebreaking.
"All players of platform X are [idiots/pirates/any other insulting terms.]" <----No.

Last edited:
Let's make it clear Saoe.
"All players of platform X are [idiots/pirates/any other insulting terms.]" <----No.
dude what gives!? did I actually said that? wow. how awesome. show what I wrote and let's talk about it!!!

I called fanboy statment "pc master race" not so perfect and pointed out the flows in the perfect world, never called anyone or players.

you felt offended and deleted my post. I just expressed my opinion about the platform and not players. you said it yourself "I love x platform bcoz... or I hate x platform bcoz"

I'm pretty sure that this...
PC master race till the end of time
...was nothing beyond a friendly web joke. :) Reading it as a "fanboy's" misguided understanding of PCs as "perfect" platform is going a bit far, I think.

Though, C0bR speaks true.
:troll:

yes i know mate, i wrote it as a joke as well used haha. and actually said pc is the best but the called it bs and deleted the post saying dont offend the players. another healthy customer.

In Saoe's defense, everyone knows the PC master race quips piss people off. I've had to cut back myself, even though I have all sorts of disdain toward the console industry ( not console owners)

Last edited:
dude what gives!? did I actually said that? wow. how awesome. show what I wrote and let's talk about it!!!

I called fanboy statment "pc master race" not so perfect and pointed out the flows in the perfect world, never called anyone or players.

you felt offended and deleted my post. I just expressed my opinion about the platform and not players. you said it yourself "I love x platform bcoz... or I hate x platform bcoz"

Moderator: Rules and Regulations:

"The decisions of forum moderators or CD Projekt RED staff concerning a given user, as well as any related opinions expressed by any of these parties, shall be considered confidential to said parties. As such, they shall not be discussed on forums.cdprojektred.com"

"All complaints regarding forum moderators or appeals against their decisions shall be examined and resolved by CD Projekt RED as represented by Keth. Submissions of this type should take the form of private communications or e-mails. Any complaint or appeal submitted otherwise shall be null and void."

Moderator: Rules and Regulations:

"The decisions of forum moderators or CD Projekt RED staff concerning a given user, as well as any related opinions expressed by any of these parties, shall be considered confidential to said parties. As such, they shall not be discussed on forums.cdprojektred.com"

"All complaints regarding forum moderators or appeals against their decisions shall be examined and resolved by CD Projekt RED as represented by Keth. Submissions of this type should take the form of private communications or e-mails. Any complaint or appeal submitted otherwise shall be null and void."
got it, even tho i didnt do anything wrong and didnt say anything about anyone. he should appologie.

dictatorship not democracy.

edit: please delete last few posts it dosnt serve the forum rep too well. thank you.

I'll be playing on PC, since I bought one a year ago - not too powerful, but should be enough for some medium graphic settings action.
And maybe I'll upgrade the graphics card before the release (since we've got more time!).

If our forum is any indication of Xbox's current popularity, things are probably kinda bleak at their offices.

I would be breathless, if we get to know who is this person!

Well, Xbox is doing well, mostly in US, but if I was to buy a console, why would I pick a more expensive and less powerful one?
But still, I just hope Witcher 3 will sell well on all platforms.

Top Bottom