The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

+

The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

• Total voters
Didn't he switch to a PS4?

Don't think so, at least, judging by his twitter feed.

Link

Sken

Forum veteran
PC to play, PS4 for one play through just to compare and provide additional support to CDPR for their hard work.

PS4 for me.. I would play it on PC, as i did with Witcher 1 and 2, but building a powerfull rig where i live (Brazil) its away too expensive.. who knows in the future i might be able to do that, since we're one year away from the game launch. And if i play it on pc, it must be on ultra setting, so the graphic difference will be clear.

PS4 for me.. I would play it on PC, as i did with Witcher 1 and 2, but building a powerfull rig where i live (Brazil) its away too expensive.. who knows in the future i might be able to do that, since we're one year away from the game launch. And if i play it on pc, it must be on ultra setting, so the graphic difference will be clear.

Same problem here, hope we don't miss much in terms of graphical detail.

Ps: Um abraço

PC. Don't have a PS4 and would rather put $400 towards my computer. Also then I can play it in glorious 3D vision.

I'll get both ps4 and PC versions. I am planning on buying a new PC, and when it happens, TW3 will forever inhabit its hard-drive, along with TW1 and TW2. But my first playthough will be on ps4.

Always been a PC guy so there it goes. Besides need to upgrade rig now, that is buy a new one. At least have lot of time for the necessary prep ;)

hmm... i use to be a PC gamer for 16 year ( seen i was just 3 year old ) so my first playthough is will be a PC of course

But aren't consoles and games in general totally overprized at your place? I heard you basically have to buy them illegally (as in there are dedicated shops), cause there is so much tax on them. Or am I confusing that with somewhere else?

But aren't consoles and games in general totally overprized at your place? I heard you basically have to buy them illegally (as in there are dedicated shops), cause there is so much tax on them. Or am I confusing that with somewhere else?

I was going to ask the same thing. How does the price of consoles compare to PC parts in Brazil? I heard PS4 cost is something ridiculous like 1800$.

Top Bottom