The Witcher Version 1.5 Coming Soon!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,After being informed of this game by a friend and trying out the demo, I'd decided to buy it; however, after reading the news here about the Director's Cut Edition, I'm uncertain whether to buy the Enhanced Edition now, or wait for the new product to come out. I read the posts here that seemed to imply that the Director's Cut would be a free download, but they weren't entirely clear, so I'd just like to ask whether or not the Director's Cut will indeed be a free download for those who already own the game. If this question has been answered before elsewhere, I apologize! I also understand if this is being kept under wraps for now, but I just thought I'd ask for clarification, as this post seems to indicate confusion on that point.Thanks all!

no matter what version you buy:the original releasethe enhanced edition, the luxembourg edition,all patches released for the Witcher are FREE.so if you buy the enh.edition now you can later apply patch 1.5here is the patch-history:eek:riginal release(OR)OR + patch 1.4 -> enhanced edition(EE)EE + patch 1.5 -> EE Director's Cutsoon you will be out of words to describe the different editions:Enhanced EditionEnhanced Edition Director's CutEnhanced Edition Special Collectors Director's CutEnhanced Edition Limited Special Collectors Director's Cut

The Witcher Version 1.5 Coming Soon dated shortly after the news out of North America, said in the The Witcher Enhanced Edition Director's Cut (digital as specified did) what time and where to find out. I've looked at sites such as www.gamestop.com www.steampowered.com www.amazon.com. How long will this version.

nme said:
Directors Cut is a uncensored version and it'll be available ofr download.
I have the witcher verison of steam (us one) will the 1.5 update transform my version to the Directors cut (uncensored)?

This is great news! Now as an old dog of 57 one would think that this game was for a younger player. My friend and I have played The Witcher EE at least 16 times between us, and to hear there's an update? Absolutely great. What an outstanding developing team CDRed has! Besides all the kudos from the media powers, and all of us fans to the game, I personally offer my own. Well done team, well done. Am anxiously awaiting the new addition to my harddrive...

Metalflame said:
good news! by the way if you can go marry who you can marry Triss only or others too?
If you're talking about the fan-made module The Wedding, you can only marry Triss.

LordSullivan said:
its ridiculous to have to have to ALT+CTRL+DEL out of the fullscreen game to saveour screenshot in yet, another application
Use FRAPS, even the free version will take good screen shots(.bmp only in free d/l), and store them w/e you see fit to later go back and edit. As an avid gamer, I would be completely lost if not for that handy little application. To be honest, idk how ANYONE could play ANY RPG w/o having FRAPS installed for outstanding screen shots and movies.

SideSwiped said:
Use FRAPS, even the free version will take good screen shots(.bmp only in free d/l), and store them w/e you see fit to later go back and edit. As an avid gamer, I would be completely lost if not for that handy little application. To be honest, idk how ANYONE could play ANY RPG w/o having FRAPS installed for outstanding screen shots and movies.
you can do screenshots with RivaTuner / WeGame / Grabby... for free :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom