Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true, but organizing all of them could take time, don't know whether and when they are available. Just for Triss and Geralt it would take 14 voice actors, and add 7 more for each character they are possibly adding dialog to, but maybe it's not that hard to organize them, I don't really know how all of that works exactly.

Yes it can take WEEKS if not MONTHS to get stuff like this coordinated before the VA is even on the sound stage! Rough drafts, getting those ideas greenlighted then setting up the final scripts, full story boards printed then scheduling the VAs one by one. Meetings to explain the ideas, cold read through, share of ideas with the VAs they they get to work...depending on the amount(doesn't make sense to bring someone in for a page or two) of work, it could be two or three days of studio work!

Part of the reason I think this will be coordinated with the initial recordings for CP2077...I bet a lot of these folks will be asked back for that title.

---------- Updated at 06:13 PM ----------

Ok so it's official I can not post any pics, from PC, laptop or cell. Anyone having this issue too?

Someone earlier was having an issue too...

Ok so it's official I can not post any pics, from PC, laptop or cell. Anyone having this issue too?

I just tried to insert an image, but it didn't go through.

Inserting it from a URL worked. From my PC, it didn't.

Last edited:
This is definitely not working for me so I give up on the pics

Attachments

• T_G.jpg
    T_G.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 101
  • T_G4.jpg
    T_G4.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 98
  • T_G5.jpg
    T_G5.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I'm really disappointed at myself. I don't like posting, so I never posted anything on Triss's previous topic... But I was always there, watching and reading the comments and ideas you guys suggested.

Good work, love you all for everything you did to make sure it's getting fixed.

Wake up in the morning and found out our thread have been locked, maybe it for the best, we already achieved what we want.

And now we can discuss everything about Triss without the fear of "no we are off-topic, this is about inconsistency, no fanart it mean derail our topic blah blah" :lol:

Triss don't care much, as long as there is a topic about her ;)

I'm really disappointed at myself. I don't like posting, so I never posted anything on Triss's previous topic... But I was always there, watching and reading the comments and ideas you guys suggested.

Hey Patryk, all is good, it isn't always about posting, but about supporting the thread and that is what you contributed to, so thank you as well and now that the devs are taking in our suggestions, we can sit back a bit and enjoy what is to come (and then we can discuss the changes) :)

Welcome to this thread and hopefully we can surpass our previous work.

Don't be mad at yourself, we actually achieved our goals and got the dev attention and commitment to take care of some of the issues we raised.

The last Triss thread was a huge success and this one will be too. We just have to make sure we keep it clean and don't get baited into fighting again.

Wake up in the morning and found out our thread have been locked, maybe it for the best, we already achieved what we want.

And now we can discuss everything about Triss without the fear of "no we are off-topic, this is about inconsistency, no fanart it mean derail our topic blah blah"

Triss don't care much, as long as there is a topic about her

Yes this is the follow up to it and soon there will be a thread called "The Triss romance and the consistency of our choice" (ok i am joking lol)

Sequel title: The Triss romance and the consistency of our choice (Part 3 of the trilogy)

Release date: As soon as CDPR implement the changes

Rating: Rated M for Mature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom