Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always remember this is not about whos is better between Triss and Yen, This is about what you appreciate in a woman...
Anyone curious about a fusion between Triss and Yen? TRISSEFER OR YENNISS? Someone with good photoshop skills make it happen pls :)

It's unrealistic that they tweaked all the scenes and called back voice actors in a couple of weeks! I

IMO they are referring to performance optimization of the scenes only.

Dude your avatar is beautiful - just saying ;)

---------- Updated at 04:28 PM ----------

I dno, imo they are 2 amazing women on their own (I just happen to prefer Triss)

Doing A DBZ fusion dance with them would just end up wierd lol

A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.

The game has a tendency to crash during cut scenes and do so pretty badly requiring reboot. I think it's more likely that's what they mean by optimizations. As others have said, it's too early to add additional dialogue and new scenes, assuming that's what they have planned, because the new dialogue needs to be written, performed, recorded and added to the code and right now they're working on the DLCs and optimising the game for PC and Consoles. I would imagine any additions/solutions to the Triss romance problem will be handled between the final DLC and first Expansion releases. That should probably give the team the opportunity they need. I might be wrong though, I don't work in the industry so don't know how they work :)

I'd have no issue with a Witcher 4 with Ciri as Protagonist as long as the Geralt/Triss choice is respected rather than railroading occurring.

My hope for W4 is if we cant play a Geralt again, then I think it would be cool to start as a new Witcher. In the game you have to go through the Trial of Grasses. During the game, you can run into Geralt and his love interest. So, I would get to see more Triss!!

#TeamTriss

I dno, imo they are 2 amazing women on their own (I just happen to prefer Triss)

Doing A DBZ fusion dance with them would just end up wierd lol

its just pure curiosity i also prefer Triss :D also a good peace treaty between fans.

United we are stronger!!!! :D

- Geralt of Rivia likes this.

About the famous scene with Geralt-Triss, i think its not passionate, they should be more near of each other, nourishing themselves of each others feelings.

Last edited:
Wolf and Fox.

Larger.

I cant remember who, but in the other thread someone put forth the idea that the Triss romance was added at the end of developement due to fan outrage or something along those lines. If that person is still around, I was wondering if they still felt that way after the RED updates.

Sorry if I don't remember the idea correctly.

#TeamTriis

It's unrealistic that they tweaked all the scenes and called back voice actors in a couple of weeks! I

Yeah we've got word of action regarding issues raised. Expecting an instant response seems setting oneself up for a fall. Personally i'm opting for patience and the idea, that the longer it takes means the better it might be.

Now that we are all back from our little trip to the rabbit hole, is it ok to continue talking about Triss now? I could never understand why many people allow themselves to get baited into silly arguements when they know the outcome. People practically have signs that read "I want you to respond so, I can lead you off topic" and for reasons I cannot understand people still respond.

Instead of getting into an arguement just remember

"Silence is argument carried out by other means" Che Guevara

Last edited:
Now that we are all back from our little trip to the rabbit hole, is it ok to continue talking about Triss now? I could never understand why many people allow themselves to get baited into silly arguements when they know the outcome. People practically have signs that read "I want you to respond so, I can lead you off topic" and for reasons I cannot understand people still respond.

Instead of getting into an arguement just remember

Silence is argument carried out by other means" Che Guevara

Che Guevera lol

There's still hope :wub:

Nope. I don't think the patch 1.07 will include the Triss fix and to me, it's a relief.
Don't get me wrong, I want this fix badly, but more we wait, more the devs have time to actually make a lot of things right and more the fix will be good.

Hey everyone I posted an updated and edited version of our original suggestions of changes to the dev. We all know they said no new content and we have discussed the meaning of new content enough. I want to know what everyone thinks and I will update and tag, Marcin, GingerEffect, and REDDorigen in it in hopes that when they pop in again they'll read it. Everything in the suggestion should require very little new scenes if any and minor tweaks to existing scenes and dialogue to make it posible.

It's on page 129.

I did this because, someone mention it in a PM and this thread is starting to grow. Many people have submitted minor revisions to our original request in here so, I felt it was only right to edit our original suggestions to reflect. I went through and try to get everything into perspective as best as I could.

Dont worry, the edit addresses all of our original concerns from the last forum however, I added a little detail to show the dev that it doesn't require a complete overhaul to achieve. Please go to page 129 to read and let me know what you think. If we are in agreement I will ask for the OP to be updated to reflex it and I will tag the dev in so the can take a gander.

Last edited:

Yeah, I agree with @abex81 . The "performance enhancements" bit sounds more like they are talking about frame rates and things of that nature. And the "fixes for quest related issues" sounds more like fixing game breaking bugs (e.g. with Of Swords and Dumplings ... haven't experienced that personally, but some people have been talking about it).

I'm glad to hear about the inventory fixes, though, especially with the books (I'm a compulsive in-game reader), and the alchemy ingredients.

As some of you may know, we are finishing up work on our next big patch, Patch 1.07. It’s a very large update introducing some key changes, including:

• A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
  • A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player's map.
  • Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
  • Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
  • Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
  • Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be "pinned", meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
  • Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
  • A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
  • Various improvements to horse behavior.

Since it's been all hands on deck working to finish and release this patch on time, we won’t be publishing a free DLC this week (don’t worry - free content comes back next week). We hope you understand our decision. We’ve gathered so much feedback from you over the past couple of weeks and we want to implement as much of it as possible. The full change list for the patch 1.07 will be coming later this week. Stay tuned for info about the release

There's still hope :wub:

Can you link this dev post please? Or should I know where to find it already :)

Can you link this dev post please? Or should I know where to find it already :)

Here it is :

As some of you may know, we are finishing up work on our next big patch, Patch 1.07. It’s a very large update introducing some key changes, including:

• A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
  • A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player's map.
  • Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
  • Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
  • Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
  • Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be "pinned", meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
  • Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
  • A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
  • Various improvements to horse behavior.

Since it's been all hands on deck working to finish and release this patch on time, we won’t be publishing a free DLC this week (don’t worry - free content comes back next week). We hope you understand our decision. We’ve gathered so much feedback from you over the past couple of weeks and we want to implement as much of it as possible. The full change list for the patch 1.07 will be coming later this week. Stay tuned for info about the release of the update itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom