Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks, I'm on my second play through and just met Triss in Novigrad, I hadn't realised that you could search her house! Some nice nods to the book canon in there (such as her allergy to potions), and the Rose of Remembrance was a very sweet touch. Can you give it back to her?

Hahahahahahah I don't think the song suits Geralt :guitar:
Not to Geralt, but for teams.

---------- Updated at 07:47 PM ----------

Love scene by fountain.

---------- Updated at 08:29 PM ----------

After kiss in forehead.

Feels kinda empty today in this thread :cry:

Side note, just before I started playing TW3, there was some articles about not being enough Triss content, so actually I was kinda surprised for the first half of the novigrad questline (I was expecting only a few lines of dialogue), but now I realise what people were talking about :realmad:

Side note, just before I started playing TW3, there was some articles about not being enough Triss content, so actually I was kinda surprised for the first half of the novigrad questline (I was expecting only a few lines of dialogue), but now I realise what people were talking about :realmad:

Yeah the problem is, after that questline (which is great!) Triss simply disappear, you see Yennefer literally EVERYWHERE, Ciri everywhere (it's ok, it's her story) but Triss (who is Geralt's girl if you chose so) doesn't even talk outside Novigrad.

Yeah the problem is, after that questline (which is great!) Triss simply disappear, you see Yennefer literally EVERYWHERE, Ciri everywhere (it's ok, it's her story) but Triss (who is Geralt's girl if you chose so) doesn't even talk outside Novigrad.

Yeah that's why at first I was happy with Triss but then as soon as the novigrad questline finished I slowly started to realise why people were disappointed as I got closer to the end :(

---------- Updated at 06:51 PM ----------

TW2 just finished downloading so I'm gonna start that in a min, on dark mode :eek:uch: so I'll probably get destroyed by drowners :lol:

Excited to see how Triss is like :D

Problem is we've discussed as much as we can reasonably discuss on the matter of the lack of Triss content and we're all holding our collective breath to see what CDPR are willing to do about it. There's only two ways to do this. Yen is difficult to romance because she's just so shallow in the early part of the game, Triss is even worse because there's such little content surrounding her. Until they overhaul the romance through further characterisation and add the additional Triss content through the game to stop the empty feeling you have when you romance her, there's not even much point in playing the game. Don't get me wrong, I love this game but there's only so many monsters you can chop to bits before you long for some story content. Until we hear something, I would imagine this thread will dwindle. Or at least if we're lucky, turn in to a Triss art Gallery for 0nakita :)

Problem is we've discussed as much as we can reasonably discuss on the matter of the lack of Triss content and we're all holding our collective breath to see what CDPR are willing to do about it. There's only two ways to do this. Yen is difficult to romance because she's just so shallow in the early part of the game, Triss is even worse because there's such little content surrounding her. Until they overhaul the romance through further characterisation and add the additional Triss content through the game to stop the empty feeling you have when you romance her, there's not even much point in playing the game. Don't get me wrong, I love this game but there's only so many monsters you can chop to bits before you long for some story content. Until we hear something, I would imagine this thread will dwindle. Or at least if we're lucky, turn in to a Triss art Gallery for 0nakita :)

I will stand and complain until I am the last one left! Even if I'm just repeating everything :lol:

Second side note, Witcher 2 is insanely hard for whoever recommended playing on the "hard" difficulty, I think I'm just really bad lol...I can't get past the first fight in the prologue -.-

I will stand and complain until I am the last one left! Even if I'm just repeating everything :lol:

Second side note, Witcher 2 is insanely hard for whoever recommended playing on the "hard" difficulty, I think I'm just really bad lol...I can't get past the first fight in the prologue -.-

I'm just waiting until they fix romance before I start moaning at them that they didn't go far enough and we demand Kovir DLC in compensation :p

As for TW2 I think it's because you might be used to TW3 combat and real time potion drinking. The combat system in TW3 is much better thought out than TW2.

I'm just waiting until they fix romance before I start moaning at them that they didn't go far enough and we demand Kovir DLC in compensation :p

As for TW2 I think it's because you might be used to TW3 combat and real time potion drinking. The combat system in TW3 is much better thought out than TW2.

Yeah I'm certain we won't be 100% pleased with their romance/Triss fix, but anything's better than nothing :D

I think I'm finding TW2 so hard because I played both TW3 and TW1 on easy, I didn't have to do much other than run in and spam left click before this :lol:

BTW Triss in this game seems amazing :) :heart:

---------- Updated at 09:08 PM ----------

Cozy house awaits us in Kovir.
You can see her 22-inch waist :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom