• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
There are some little things that I would like to see.

It would be more than real nice if you could see the hours you have spent with the game (on consoles, I think pc users can see it in some situations?). Like DA or FF series shows you your played hours when you save or load. This is kinda difficult to see in Witcher .

Browsing inventory could be more smooth. When you have tons of stuff there, some categories takes "ages" to open (because it has to load every item first before you can move on) and you can't skip it if you are trying to get past that category.

I miss jump option during the fights. If there's an archer behind a fence, I have to take long detour to get to him, 'cause I can't just jump over that damn fence in combat mode.

I hate trophies automatically changing in my trophy slot. I need to change my used trophy back EVERY time I get new one.

It would be nice to be able to use several custom markers in your map.

We REALLY need a fast travel point to Baron's front door or near quarter master there!

And yes, I miss changing landscapes and places based on your choices like Witcher 2 had, but I understand that I can't have everything in such a huge game like W3.

So nothing major, little things. I love the game and story.

Only BIG mistake IMO is endless Skellige sea area with endless ?s without a proper prize. Please, give us even a trophy for clearing those all :D

I would:

1) Give more screen time and development for the Wild Hunt.
2) Restore some of the cut content (Iorveth, Sheala, fake Ciri, ect).
3) Make bigger consequences for your decisions in the previous games.
4) Make Avallac'h, Ciri, Dandelion, Triss and some others closer to their book counterparts.
5) Make some massive story changes in the third act.
6) Expand the endings.
7) Change Radovid's story line.
8) Fix Yen and Ciri's relationship.
9) Give bigger roles for Philippa and Rita (also cut Fringilla out of the game and keep her for Blood and Wine instead).
10) Give Triss chestnut hair and blue eyes.

Well, that's the most basic stuff. I could write a whole book about how I would change TW3.

Browsing inventory could be more smooth. When you have tons of stuff there, some categories takes "ages" to open (because it has to load every item first before you can move on) and you can't skip it if you are trying to get past that category.

This this this exactly this! The game is totally fine for me but this inventory navigating for console players is just hell.

I may not remember right, but isn't this feature planned to appear in Blood and Wine or the patch that should be released shortly before it ?

I'm having that same itch in my back, so maybe that will happen SOON :)

---------- Updated at 08:14 PM ----------

one thing to add. when using a controller only two potions can be used trough quickslot, to consme potions 3 and 4 we have to open the inventory and activate it, maybe a faster alternative could be great,

Yeah, it would be nice if we could use potions 1 and 2 with short push and potions 3 and 4 with longer push. Without need to first change them visible.

Oh this will be brutal so hold tightly:
1) The entire main story's premise, structure and characters - they just don't work. Just scrap it all off. Begin precisely where TW2 left off, remove Ciri and rebuild the entire main goal. The story should be about The Wild Hunt, the Northren Kingdomes and Geralt role in the chaos. Remove Ciri, remove Avallach, recreate the Wild Hunt and make NEW interesting characters cause in TW3 there is exactly 1 new interesting character in the main story.

2) Slow down the combat. No reason for it to be faster than TW2, it was definitely not one of TW2's combat faults. Make hits FEEL like two-handed sword hits. I'm feeling like I'm cutting through butter in TW3 and it's far from satisfying.

3) Remove Witcher Sense. Just remove it. It degenerates the quest design miles back. From interesting puzzle and riddle we went to PRESS X TO WIN.

Last edited:
Oh this will be brutal so hold tight:
1) The entire main story's premise, structure and characters - they just don't work. Just scrap it all off. Begin precisely where TW2 left off, remove Ciri and rebuild the entire main goal. The story should be about The Wild Hunt, the Northren Kingdomes and Geralt role in the chaos. Remove Ciri, remove Avallach, recreate the Wild Hunt and make NEW interesting characters cause in TW3 there is exactly 1 new interesting character in the main story.

2) Slow down the combat. No reason for it to be faster than TW2, it was definitely not one of TW2's combat faults. Make hits FEEL like two-handed sword hits. I'm feeling like I'm cutting through butter in TW3 and it's far from satisfying.

3) Remove Witcher Sense. Just remove it. It degenerate the quest design miles back. From interesting puzzle and riddle we went to PRESS X TO WIN.

i agree in some way, the story between geralt and the wild hunt could have been way better, and ciri could be one big side quest and it is enough.
the combat in tw2 was almost perfect ,the animations, the interaction, the sword wielding, the problem with the combat in tw3 is when locked to one enemies we can't see the other enemies, there is no group combat style, but tw2 did not have the sword whirl, but tw3 does, that's one thing tw3 has better.

witcher senses are ok for some side quests, witcher do have better senses than humans, so it "makes sense" to use them, but no so often, and not for every single witcher contract.

Maybe try to play on Death March? :hmm3:
I'm playing on Death March all green build and one cat school gear perk which makes light armor 5% stronger(yellow one) It's my second playthrough so I decided to make things a little bit harder. I'm level 21 right now and haven't used single detoction after I reached level 10. I must admit,it was pretty though without any red and blue points but you can get used to it until you reach level 10.After that it's just easy. No need for detoctions.

Last edited:
I'm having that same itch in my back, so maybe that will happen SOON :)

Apparently, you can place 5 normal and 10 special markers on the map according to the video posted here (warning: it contains spoilers). The new map UI is shown after about 17 minutes.

Why does the game not let you save within a few seconds of another save? It's just baffling.

It's not a big deal, it's just one of those things that's like "Why would you even put this limitation in there?"

I like to manually save every so often, but it's annoying when the game just auto-saved a couple seconds prior and I have to wait.

I just killed a bandit guy who was level 10 but he was carrying level 16 sword. It really doesn't make any sense. Me,geralt of rivia the best swordsman in the north even me can't do that :)

There are some little things that I would like to see.

It would be more than real nice if you could see the hours you have spent with the game (on consoles, I think pc users can see it in some situations?). Like DA or FF series shows you your played hours when you save or load. This is kinda difficult to see in Witcher .

I miss jump option during the fights. If there's an archer behind a fence, I have to take long detour to get to him, 'cause I can't just jump over that damn fence in combat mode.

I hate trophies automatically changing in my trophy slot. I need to change my used trophy back EVERY time I get new one.

Ha I agree 100%.

Obviously not the biggest priority right now. But, I thought I'd just throw a suggestion here. In case it gets spotted, and can be implemented at some point maybe , when stuff calms down. Also to see if anyone else agrees.

I'd personally like an option to only enable the HairWorks tech for creatures. As in, not enabled for Geralt. I really don't like the look of it. (opinion) It looks unrealistic.

I think the in-house hair for Geralt is nicer. But the fur on monsters is another matter. They almost require hairworks being enabled, to have any semblance to actual fur. Hence why I'm requesting this.

Tbh, the monsters with fur (dogs, wolves, beasts, etc) look preeeetty bad, when hairworks is disabled..(stiff, plastic looking)

Plus, it would be a nice performance increase overall. With the tech enabled.

Edit: Example below of HairWorks off / on. (fur)

May as well quote this, seeing as I posted it the day the game released, last year xD (a new redpoint on the post, reminded me of it)

Still, if you don't (re)ask, you won't receive.

There are a few things that I still miss:

- the inventory should be divided into more categories. Each component should be seperate. Oils into oils, notes into notes, books into books etc.
- What I really miss in the Witcher 3 is a system that would easily allow us to repeat chosen quests (whenever we want). This is something that works very well in GTA V.
- Naming our own saves. This way I could create my own check points in case I would like to come back to a fav quest.
- I also miss the spoken encyclopedia/books that was actually implemented in Mass Effect 1-3.

Last edited:
It would be cool to add multiple markers on the map. Now we can put max 10 custom markers, it's definitely too less. I would be glad if I could also add my own description of marker I put. If there is any mod which allows doing that, please let me know.

Can someone tell me how that metal rods on leather strip type of armor that Feline armor has is named? Cant find any historical refferences.

Top Bottom