TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

+
Such a pity I can't un-see and un-hear all the crap I saw and heard for the last two frigging hours! I really can use a drink right now.

Did they just say something about the Witcher segment being next after all? I was away from the PC doing something more interesting*

*Cleaning out the litter trays

dragonbird said:
Did they just say something about the Witcher segment being next after all? I was away from the PC doing something more interesting*

*Cleaning out the litter trays

It is supposed to be sometime this hour. And don't remind me I need to do that too /sigh.

JackinTheGreen said:
NICE GRAPHICS, Thief... Too bad you're a SHITTTTYYY GAME.

While it could end up sucking, shouldn´t we wait until actually playing it?

And man, VGX is really bad.

They keep talking about TW3 and not show anything. Stop wasting our time and show us already

JackinTheGreen said:
Somehow I think that all the stuff about those votes is pure bull-shit, I dare say they'll show Witcher 3 last ANYWAYS, just because the hype helps them... and we're forced to watch their horrible show through and through... pure and simple.

Hmm... are you sure there's that many people hyped for W3 watching the VGX though? I can't lose this feeling that we're a minority here, since I always thought that the Witcher series never got all of its well deserved attention.

Best shooter = Bioshock Infinite. Hmm...
Okay then. Maybe... maybe all games that were indicated weren't really good. Umm... yeah.

Top Bottom