Two issues; QTE and SEX

+
SlateUK said:
No one should be complaining about the addition of anything before they've even played the game. People who're whining about things before they have any idea how they work or are implemented in the game are too damn negative. Give it a chance and find out how it fits.
Absolutely. I´m totally optimistic about the game. There´s no point in being negative about something we´ve seen only a part of and we don´t know the whole setting. We´re richly informed, the release date was set and the game will come out as planned. Everything is working out I believe, the devs have prepared for us many things to keep us busy and thinking... Show more enthusiasm :)

The only reason i stopped criticising is because the game is done and there will be no changes. :Big smile:

fchopin said:
The only reason i stopped criticising is because the game is done and there will be no changes. :Big smile:
:D That´s the spirit. If you can´t change it, there´s no reason to complain about it.

fchopin said:
Oh..... wellI stopped criticizing because the things that I love of the game are much more than the ones that I hate :D

So far there's nothing in the game I can complain about. It looks gorgeous.I'm interested to see how the QTE system is involved, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like sex. So it's all alright by me.

There is possibility to turn off QTE system so there is always choice to play with or without it.

m6a6t6i said:
There is possibility to turn off QTE system so there is always choice to play with or without it.
Wow! That is a great info to be had! Thank you, [m6a6t6i]!I wonder if that feature was actually implemented in response to this discussion. ;)

m6a6t6i said:
Awesome, thanks a lot for the info. This kind of news should be given much more relevance in order to prevent false claims and the costant uproar for the lack of a trustful source :)

m6a6t6i said:
m6a6t6i said:
Good news if that is correct.
What you mean by that?
Well if I can ask, did you mean that QTE can be turned off completely (in a menu), or that you can always try alternative way without QTE? Because if I recall correctly in the prologue (from what we know) there is a QTE - cutscene like thing where your movements are restricted. Also the boxing minigame is QTE (of course you don't have to play it).And I think fchopin's answer refers to the "ask dev" thread where it was mentioned that the QTE can't be completely disabled.

Well if I can ask, did you mean that QTE can be turned off completely (in a menu), or that you can always try alternative way without QTE? Because if I recall correctly in the prologue (from what we know) there is a QTE - cutscene like thing where your movements are restricted. Also the boxing minigame is QTE (of course you don't have to play it).And I think fchopin's answer refers to the "ask dev" thread where it was mentioned that the QTE can't be completely disabled.
Yes, that is obvious that you can't disable fistfight QTE - because it's tottaly based on that system.But you can disable all other optional QTE in options and just watch it like normal cutscenes.

m6a6t6i said:
Yes, that is obvious that you can't disable fistfight QTE - because it's tottaly based on that system.But you can disable all other optional QTE in options and just watch it like normal cutscenes.
Very good to know! And thanks for taking time to make an appearance, [m6a6t6i] :) I'm sure MM360 gets overwhelmed at times trying to keep up ;)

Very good to know! And thanks for taking time to make an appearance, [m6a6t6i] :) I'm sure MM360 gets overwhelmed at times trying to keep up ;)
Yea, he comes to me with almost all of your questions - I'm running away as far i can see he's aproaching :p

Witcher 1 was an Adult game, so is Witcher 2.So don't cry if you see sexual content, if you are offensived with sexual things then don't play the game.Otherwise an option can be build like "Adult Content" Off/On for those crybabies.This way we can hopefully play "sex mini card collecting mini game" and see more mature content.ps: Sex is normal people, too bad your brainwashed to understand :(

pervish said:
ps: Sex is normal people, too bad your brainwashed to understand :(
Entirely dependent on with whom and what. Farm animals might be pushing the boundaries somewhat. :p

Top Bottom