Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! My name is Wolfmeister, and I’m from an undisclosed location. (lol)
I have been getting more and more into the Witcher lore over the past few years and after reading all the novels (and selling my consoles to get parts for a gaming rig) I think I am finally prepared to join up in the forum as well. Thanks in advance for the welcome!

I hope I can become a somewhat valued member of the forum in the future, or at least I hope you all don’t hate me.

Thanks!

I will also add my welcome and congratulations on joining the forums as well . I do hope you enjoy your stay here for as long as you like .
Well let`s see Redpoints are for posts you really agree with and of course we have thanks posts as well . I myself treat them like rocks you know for chucking at certain forum members in hopes of making them back up a bit but it doesn`t do any good because they duck really fast . It`s like they have witcher senses or something . Anyway so glad to have new members here !

*sets up a checkpoint*

...ok, we're running a routine C.I.R.I.* here. Simply fill out the form below.
You are in luck, we have recently simplified the form.

*(Cirious Interest Resonance Investigation)

C.I.R.I.
=====

1. Who is your favorite character ?

[ ] Ciri
[ ] not Ciri

Evaluation

(you chose the first answer)
If you chose the first answer I hereby congratulate you, citizen !

You have made the right choice and are about to become a respected member
of this community, a community of brotherly and sisterly love.

Take a seat next to the blazing bodies of the blasphemers, warm yourself
at the fire and have a heartily laugh with us~
(you chose the second answer)
You have chosen the second answer ? Oh my.
Please report to your local propaganda center at once.

Welcome @en4cer_x

Ah memories, I remember making my first post here. Actually I never posted in this thread ever, so this is a first time even greeting tbh. I just kind of materialised onto the forums one day and startled the mods.

I don't know why, but i'm kinda too shy to upload any photos of me at the moment...well maybe a good photo will be uploaded...i'm kinda shy.

It can't be worse than me either. There's a couple of photos of me in this thread and The Hairy Bear which I posted for a laugh, so don't worry! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom