What game are you currently playing

+
Can we post non-video games here, too?

I'm trying out the various Arkham Horror board games / LCG from Fantasy Flight.

It is fun to switch from the far more ergonomic/ non-hassle online card game Gwent to the more "you have to draw the cards, make the decks" old school type of gaming. It has its charm but it is far more tedious :) no wonder that online card games are so popular. So many steps can be automated.

Sims 4 is a pretty boring game. I was playing and just got bored. I only made to day 3 or 4.

I've been play Apex Legends and The Binding of Iaaac: Afterbirth+ the most since last February. Picked up Enter the Gungeon again recently, but hell, man, having your habits entirely shaped around two games really messes you up in everything else.

In CS:GO, though, I could still feel like I haven't taken a break from it, this game feels so natural for me. Can anyone relate?

GTA, Witcher 3....that's about it for now...still haven't played Days Gone yet but it's sitting in my games list

The recent Batman teaser gave me the motivation to get back to Arkham Knight.

Such mixed feelings about the game. Playing as Batman is the best it's ever been but those Batmobile sections are not nearly as fun and the game puts way too much focus on them..

Tbh, I've gotten used to it by now.. I enjoy the sections where you play as Bats so much that I can endure the Batmobile sections in the game. The Batmobile does grow on you a bit, but still, it's never as fun as playing as Batman..

I am playing the most recent Thief (2013) game.

I like the series, too bad they didnt want to do sequel.

Maybe something to think for CDPR, theres only Dishonored what does that type of games and even its more action oriented. I know stealth games arent exactly popular but I like them.

Last edited:
The Division 2 "solo" this time. and with the new Warlords of NewYork coming out in a few days, I think this might just carry me through.

Ultima Online Forever, Neocron Evolution, Assasins Creed

I would love to see Cyberpunk 2077 to follow the idea of Neocron in Multiplayer Modus.
So that the Multiplayer of Cyberpunk 2077 would be a real MMORPG in a Cyberpunk Setting with real interactions between the Players. That Cyberpunk 2077 takes the chance to create a cyberpunk world with implanters and hackers and drugs and Killers etc etc....
You have the modern engine to fulfill this !
Neocron was too far ahead with their vision. The Technology was not rdy. Now it is. Dont make the mistake and make al lame multiplayer DLC.

Depending on my mood...

wipEout Omega Collection
Zombie Army 4: Dead War
Car Mechanic Simulator

Grabbed Islanders on Steam a while ago, and it's a fantastic little city-builder! And for $4.99, you can't go wrong. It's a bit repetitious perhaps, but it's meant to be a "City-Builder Roguelite", if that makes sense, rather than huge, complex experience like Cities: Skylines or Banished. (Which are also awesomenesses.)

Speaking of roguelikes, also grabbed the demo for Stoneshard. Holy frettatas! So cool! I will be watching this one. Still a very early beta, but this has a lot of promise and fantastic graphical style -- especially for a roguelike!

South Park: Fractured But Whole was on a real deal a few days ago and I grabbed it. I am thinking of how to cheese the best now that I have the 3 class access. Probably a Speedster - Netherborn - Final Girl/Assassin combo: Double Edge - Ghastly Grasp - Dire Shroud - Ultimate: Final Vengeance / Deadly Dive.

Also bought W40K Gladius with extras, gonna try a Necron campaign first.

Top Bottom