What Is this "Mysterious Passenger" quest?

+
What Is this "Mysterious Passenger" quest?

So I patched this morning and when I loaded up my pre-patch save, I got a notification for a new quest (mentioned above), but could not track it, then the game failed the quest, so it shows up in the failed quest log along with the Reason of State quest (which was supposed to be fixed in patch 1.10 according to the patch notes)

The game also auto completed the "Faithfull Friend" quest (which I could never did cause there was never anyone at the marked area to set off the quest)

This happened to me too. I tried to track the quest but nothing happened. I received the "Full Crew" achievement though, for bringing all possible allies to Kaer Morhen.

I'm pretty sure it leads you to identify Uma if you haven't already done it.

Nah I don't think its that. I already finished the main game plot awhile back. I'm on level 37 playing on Blood & Broken Bones (regular play through). Have not started new game+ cause there are some issues with gear (although I do have a new game+ save backed up, but there seem to be some damage scale issues eg: wolves and dog packs seem to do way to much damage compared to some bigger monsters and the legendary witcher wolven sword level got borked aswell.

Also there was mention of some system that would identify missing Gwent cards, I have yet to find this whatever it is cause I dunno what Gwent card(s) I have missing. I say this cause to my knowledge I have played all the opponents the game has and won against all of them, yet I have not received the trophy for the "collect them all" quest.

The only new trophy I got when I loaded up the game after the patch was "Gerald the Professional"

Last edited:
Apologies my response was not clear, the Mysterious Passenger quest should slot in around Nameless, its linked to Bloody Baron/Uma. If you'd reached a certain point in that quest line, Mysterious Passenger becomes redundant. I'm not sure why it would retro actively fail upon loading a save.

Patch 1.11
After finishing the quest where
Yennefer performs Necromancy with Skjaal's corpse
a new quest appeared "Mysterious Passenger" as available that is nowhere to be found though. It's definitely not in the quest tab and when the notification appeared on screen prompting me to press 'V", nothing happened.

Top Bottom