What weapons do you want to see in the game?

+
I never noticed the order. At all.

What annoyed me was a) the parkour was all QTE-timed-button-press shite, ( ironic for a sport named "free-running") and b) when I picked a car colour, they reset it. Nurgle!

Oh fuck I hate that shit... If I wanted a yellow car I would piss on it...

The worst bit was how the yellow car was the Blast, my favourite speed vehicle due to it's all-wheel drive. Hella good on corners. And yellow. I eventually got so annoyed by that that I went around in the Undercover Special. As Adam Jensen. Because I rock hard.

...you can take that last bit either way, really.

...that one too.

Personally, I always favoured old fashioned weapons. I used cased ammo a lot, even though it was harder to find and more expensive.

The main thing for me was the ability to make my own guns and tools. Auto-CAD machinary was always something I made a point of aquiring ASAP in any campaign. I often designed weapons for specific jobs and targets. If it could be possible to create a gun, from the ground up, in 2077 then I would be over the moon. I do understand though that this would probably mean many weapons would see no use. Why use a standard weapon when you can tailor make one?

I would be happy with heavy customisation. Everythign from barrel replacement and rechambering to trigger assemblys and custom stocks. Oh, and definitly custom paint jobs. It's all about image after all...

Hm. Not sure how difficult it'd be to model, but from a game mechanics standpoint, the PnP should be able to translate across in an almost straightforward manner (cybernetic implant [a] has [x] number of empty slots, and each option takes up [y] slots.)

As far as I remember for mono katanas and bows in the PnP they reduced armor to 1/4 effectiveness and any damage that got through did full damage. For armor layering it was usually restricted to 2 layers with an encumbrance value that directly subtracted form your REF score which directly impacted your ability to fight. Also there are a lot of house rules for staged penetration of armor and armor degradation.

My solos always did what they could to get either a Malorian Arms flechette pistol, or the Militech M31a1, both if they ever got rich and connected, but figure the odds on that.

Need bows. How cool wouldn't a futuristic neon-light bow be? Yep, definitely need bows.

First post btw :3

like in Far Cry Blood Dragon ?

i am also interested in weapons beside the guns.

I am talking about Bodyweapons :) like:

Poison Sac: Poison reservoir
Poison Glands- Teeth: Natural fangs that inject poison when you bite

or

PowerJaw or Cyberjaw: jaw muscles with bite damage, so you can bite your enemy to death. Could be coverd with RealSkin so it looks nice.

or

Spitfire Flamer: why use a normal flamethrower if you have the chance to spit fire!

there are great possibilities for Bodyweapons...............

this is the dark side!

i am also interested in weapons beside the guns.

I am talking about Bodyweapons :) like:

Poison Sac: Poison reservoir
Poison Glands- Teeth: Natural fangs that inject poison when you bite

or

PowerJaw or Cyberjaw: jaw muscles with bite damage, so you can bite your enemy to death. Could be coverd with RealSkin so it looks nice.

or

Spitfire Flamer: why use a normal flamethrower if you have the chance to spit fire!

there are great possibilities for Bodyweapons...............

this is the dark side!

Oh, i'm glad i found you here.

Yes, i'm liking your weapon ideas. How about poisoned razor sharp fingers? When you scratch someone, they get poisoned.

Burning hands, you can now set people on fire by touching them.. :D

Oh, i'm glad i found you here.

Yes, i'm liking your weapon ideas. How about poisoned razor sharp fingers? When you scratch someone, they get poisoned.

Burning hands, you can now set people on fire by touching them.. :D

Suddenly balls start itching.

Top Bottom