What will happen after the first 30 min of playing TW3 next Tuesday?

+
What will happen after the first 30 min of playing TW3 next Tuesday?

I think (hope) people will realize the fuss that was made about the graphics 'downgrade' was not justified. Maric is very confident about it. Either way, a fantastic game is waiting for us.
Almost there!

What I hope is that the game is actually as good as press suggests and the slight disappointment regarding the graphics will be dwarfed by all the greatness that comes with the Wild Hunt. I know one thing, I myself am not concerned a bit about how the game will look anymore. I've come to accept that the game has kept growing during development and optimization needed to happen. The game looks damn fine to me even in its current state.

Last edited:
The forum will crash when people start posting pictures of every "downgraded" texture. Mark my word they'll be hunting every nook and cranny for those.

At forums around the web and here @PromisedPain is proberly right in there will be a yelling crowd of downgrade here and there.

At CDPR headquaters I think it will be more like this:

Chances are you guys are right. But if you need to start looking for it in nooks and cracks than CDPR succeeded in delivering. Unless the difference is obvious without looking at details, IMO they did a good job. If not, well, the yelling will be very loud.
Thanks for sharing your opinions.

I know exactly whats gonna happen..absolutely nothing! People will be busy playing this great game and ignore all the nitpicking.

I think (hope) people will realize the fuss that was made about the graphics 'downgrade' was not justified. Maric is very confident about it. Either way, a fantastic game is waiting for us.
Almost there!

You mean Marcin?

I have no doubts this will be the best "modern" open world RPG. I personally can't wait to play it.

Still, the DG is not cool.

What will happen after 30 minutes? Who the hell will even be able to stop playing after the first 30 minutes?! :D I might come by here after the first 10 hours or so, when my eyes start getting tired. We'll see.

@phaino Naaah, it'll be alright. I'm sure some people will keep the game under a microscope, but most of the people playing the game will be too satisfied to even let that be a problem.

in the first few hours, I'd probably be making a lot of bad decisions that will make me cringe. but i will try really, really, really hard not to reload a prior save except when geralt actually dies. and then, not read any and all walkthroughs and tips. i damn well want to make my own mistakes and learn from them.

cheers.

After the first 30 mins? I will continue playing and enjoying the game. I will be so lost in Geralts world that I will forget all of this forum bullcrap is even a thing.

What I hope is that the game is actually as good as press suggests

I wouldnt worry about that, most game journalists seem to be barely able to even notice the incredible details and uniqueness of witcher games, they demonstrated that with TW1 and TW2. They are there for the most superficial stuff.

Witcher games have been way way better than what the press and more casual gamers have said in the past, I expect the same to happen here, except now TW3 is getting 10s :)

Hm, I think forums will crash under heavy load. And no! Of course it won't be the moderators just trying to get some peaceful time to play the game!

Also, there should be some stats for the number of PC melted while trying to run the game @ 4k/Ultra with Gameworks.

30' minutes after playing the game, those who will belong to the rate of their game doesn't run at the first attempt will collapse this forum claiming thier angry mood with not nice words.... They will be a very few number but sadly ( or not :p) the huge majority won't appear here because they will be playing the game meanwhile

I'll probably be messing around with the visuals before starting fully and then play, not noticing the first 30 miniutes :)

Top Bottom