whats with the tiny amount of save slots???

+
I'm assuming your on a console? No clue why they limit saves. Did the same thing with DAI. That's why I like PC better.

yeah im on xbox one, 6 save slots is ridiculous

with all the annoying things (autosheath im looking at you) and bugs, this is honestly the thing thatll stop me playing :(

i do prefer pc, but as i do alot of photo and video editing and have alot of old broadcast standard gear for the video work it only works on windows xp at latest
and most new games wont run on xp :( even if they say they will they wont or will with problems, especially with nvidia gimping their old cards (thanks guys)

I manually create a save file before i start on a mission, i now have 115 manual save which means 115 mission that i can replay. And they are only like 220 MB, i don't know why they lock save slots to 6 on consoles that makes no sense.

I manually create a save file before i start on a mission, i now have 115 manual save which means 115 mission that i can replay. And they are only like 220 MB, i don't know why they lock save slots to 6 on consoles that makes no sense.

I frequently backup my saves on my PS4 and the total package for all user settings and savefiles is 228 mb. So I guess they take up a lot more space on the consoles and therefore limit the number. In such a huge game with so many different decisions affecting the outcome though the number of saves is pretty lackluster to say the least.

Top Bottom