What's your favorite vehicle so far?

+
Would you mind explaining exactly what you had to do to get this? I have the official game guide, which says you get it as a reward for completing 'Queen of the Highway' but that's all it says and I never got it.
betray her Basilisk plan to Saul.

"With a little help from my friends"

She'll tell you her plan for "Basilisk" .
Agree to it, but instead of riding with her, stay behind.
Then rat out her plan to Saul

Over the next few days, prepare to endure a bunch of whining from Panam in the form of texts and phone calls.
Saul eventually hit me up with the car as a free reward for "protecting the family".

I assume this kills any romance options with Panam

Aesthetically, I like all the nomad/Badlands cars. And the Akira motorcycle.

Gameplay, I sadly prefer the starter car. Motorcycles are superior for travel, but don't have storage (that I know of). All the fast cars are hard to drive with KB+M. A lot of the for sale cars either don't have storage or it's finicky to access.

The tiny car is also a lot of fun, and it says hello every time you get in.

Aesthetically, I like all the nomad/Badlands cars. And the Akira motorcycle.

Gameplay, I sadly prefer the starter car. Motorcycles are superior for travel, but don't have storage (that I know of). All the fast cars are hard to drive with KB+M. A lot of the for sale cars either don't have storage or it's finicky to access.

The tiny car is also a lot of fun, and it says hello every time you get in.
Motorcycles have storage too, but as they are small and dont have a visible door for it, it can be a bit difficult to get use to it. you need to put your character just at it rear

Didn't like any of the cars until I got the Calliburn. Got the free one and bought the other one. Then I wondered, why aren't their actual car dealers? So I can just choose from a particular manufacturer...

Didn't like any of the cars until I got the Calliburn. Got the free one and bought the other one. Then I wondered, why aren't their actual car dealers? So I can just choose from a particular manufacturer...
they probably already went swimming with cement shoes, knowing how nc operates

As a middle eastern Nomad cars makes me jizz in my pants they are sexy AF
coyote.jpg

Gotta go with the Nomad cars. I love anything offroad and those cars friggin take off. Fast as hell with acceleration to boot and honestly they are just fun as hell to rip around town in because they don't look like anything else. The Arch motorcycles are a close second and the Beast gets an honorable mention.

The flashy cars don't interest me in the slightest.​

There are several different vehicles which I really like! (and for some I got a nice image to accompany it, hope you like em)

Unfortunately you can't normally drive around with your Hover-Tank from the Nomad questline. I was so giddy as I saw it and was like a little kid :)
the Tank.png

As a professional Merc though, nothing really beats coming to a gig with your own Taxi/Delaimain xD
Delaimain.png

But on the other hand I, surprisingly, love going around the city with my aldecaldo bike :)
Aldecaldo.png

For intimidation reasons I could also opt for going with "THE BEAST" gifted to me from Claire <3

I still need to get the Nomad vehicles, e.g. the Mizutani Shion. As one said before, they look awesome!

Have a nice ride!

I find the cars to be awful, either lumbering rusted hulks, drab boxes or vulgar 70s wedges with odd angles, and nothing like the amazing car brands in that marketing trailer... so far I have stuck to bikes. I am in early game before the Heist so can't yet own any. I have been getting around and practicing on bikes only 'borrowed' from missions and street locations... this is my current fashion favourite...you find this one outside the Heisenberg Principle side gig... I have found if you park it in certain places, that although not owned, it is there day after day persistently for your use

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-13 00-41-37 EDIT.png
    Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-13 00-41-37 EDIT.png
    587.8 KB · Views: 70
a bike from alcados - _ -
its free. and emm . its can go any where. and even I just crash to someone by mistake - _ - .. I still able slip away from cop .

cheer

Top Bottom