when will witcher 3 release date be announced?

+
when will witcher 3 release date be announced?

I keep searching the internet, and all I can find is the one interview that said it would be announced very soon... And it hasn't. I know I'm being impatient but it's hard... And I read a translated article, that said that release date would be announced with the first half of the year? That's crazy. I would have expected it around march... What do you guys think? Any comfort , or official dev info?

GDC ? E3 ? I hope its sooner than E3.

But it seems the bulk of marketing has yet to come...My impression would be E3 to TGS 2014 is a major marketing blitz for TW3.From NA all the way to japan lol

Last edited:
Edit: Ok so the IGN India interview doesn't directly state that the release date announcement will be "In the next couple of months", but I swear I remember reading it somewhere. Maybe it was just my dreams ;_;

IMO it'll drop sometime in March, there's a fair few games coming out end of Feb & throughout March, so a release date announcement & preferably some more Game footage would draw some people's attention away from those games.

Last edited:
Probably after E3, i will be busy for sure with Dark Soul 2, until the Witcher day, CD Red has said a couple of time "In 2014", just like can be december 30

Iwinski said in recent interviews that pre-orders are coming "in a couple of months" and the release date will be announced with the pre-orders. Now, we don't know if it literally means a couple of months or not. Nonetheless, I'm expecting the date to drop before E3, somewhere in March-April.

Last edited:
I like how the tension is rising and everyone seems a bit on edge about the release date and more gameplay material, lately. It's a good sign for us getting closer to something big, I think, everyone just feels it coming. :w00t:

Well, the official info is - in first half of year. So, in worst case scenario it will be E3. Personally i think it will be march/april

I like how the tension is rising and everyone seems a bit on edge about the release date and more gameplay material, lately. It's a good sign for us getting closer to something big, I think, everyone just feels it coming. :w00t:

Personally I'm rather burned out and tired of this tension rising and rising and rising and rising....months pass....still rising....:sad:

June 10-12. Google is your friend. :)
Thank you, I just came from college and have 0 energy to search anything :/ sorry.
--

Well, that's a reasonable date not very far as of Dec. I know I'm being selfish I just want the game already. :s hope the announcement will be next month? at least with the comics the promos will start, hopefully.

Personally I'm rather burned out and tired of this tension rising and rising and rising and rising....months pass....still rising....:sad:

Yup, that's why I'm keeping my expectations regarding release dates in check and try not to get too fired up, until something gets confirmed.
Not just regarding TW3, but in general with games that I expect. Keeps my sanity in check. :crazy:

Top Bottom