Where is the news for 1.2 ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but it's Twitter. This isn't on the "our commitment to quality" page though. They also said the game would be out in April, then October, then November. They were making it super duper awesome and it was totally finished. So, sure, they said it. Doesn't matter.

Not sure what your point is.

Doesn't really matter where they said it. They said it.

It's also on the official website if it somehow makes it more relevant - https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37076/important-update

If you say you'll do something, it's usually a good thing to follow through. Regardless of where you said it.

My point was that it doesn't mean it will translate into action. I agree with you, but there is a clear pattern here.

Of course, no matter where or what the statement is it never means it translates into actual action.

I just very much doubt they'd risk not releasing a patch in February. Unless they can give a clear date and a very good reason while delaying it, they'll be making the situation much worse. Especially with their own government breathing down their necks about said patch.

It's early the second week of February... two weeks and a half to finish the month.

February 28th at 23:59:59 we can complain.

I think clearly that's it! lol At least they will be able to say that they will not have lied! After if it's a few peanuts like the first useless patch. They can bring it back in March ... But not sure if it happens this month ... it's 28 days ... it might be hard lol

Of course, no matter where or what the statement is it never means it translates into actual action.

I just very much doubt they'd risk not releasing a patch in February. Unless they can give a clear date and a very good reason while delaying it, they'll be making the situation much worse. Especially with their own government breathing down their necks about said patch.

Yeah. They put themselves where they are, but I don't envy them.

Last edited:
In any case, it will mainly concern the old consoles, I don't know why but still I tell myself that they have not yet beaten Robert Space Industrie ! So him ... he remakes his game every year ... damn the palm ! The biggest intergalactic gangster. The crystal palace ! Sorry I'm cracking :ROFLMAO:

Guest 4519094

They're clearly facing a lot of adversity right now, not sure putting pressure will speed things up at all, usually it does the exact opposite, we're NOT getting weekly updates because of the flak, in fact some even argue there's nothing they will do that will not be met with a curtain of hate, just look at the current hacking situation, even that was received with unprecedented amounts of hate and vitriol ... and celebrations !!!

Also insisting on an "ultimatum" does say a lot more about who's insisting than anyone else, development is a continuous process and freezing a build because it meets a deadline is in most cases always subpar compared to freezing a build because you believe it's in a good place dev wise.

2 cents of an old fart.

They're clearly facing a lot of adversity right now, not sure putting pressure will speed things up at all, usually it does the exact opposite, we're NOT getting weekly updates because of the flak, in fact some even argue there's nothing they will do that will not be met with a curtain of hate, just look at the current hacking situation, even that was received with unprecedented amounts of hate and vitriol ... and celebrations !!!

Also insisting on an "ultimatum" does say a lot more about who's insisting than anyone else, development is a continuous process and freezing a build because it meets a deadline is in most cases always subpar compared to freezing a build because you believe it's in a good place dev wise.

2 cents of an old fart.

But we like them even if sometimes we are not easy we are there. I think the best solution is to delete the game on the old consoles, sooner than to bleed yourself to do a miracle, and focus on content! You know for the GWENT, they did not hesitate to stop the rankings and all the updates on consoles, because it was too complicated to correct the bugs and other problems between the different platforms. So yes it would be sad for the old consoles, I have one and I also have it on PC, I only play on PC, I understood that on my old ps4, it was not worth it and anyway, we will have to pass to the new generations!

But we like them even if sometimes we are not easy we are there. I think the best solution is to delete the game on the old consoles, sooner than to bleed yourself to do a miracle, and focus on content! You know for the GWENT, they did not hesitate to stop the rankings and all the updates on consoles, because it was too complicated to correct the bugs and other problems between the different platforms. So yes it would be sad for the old consoles, I have one and I also have it on PC, I only play on PC, I understood that on my old ps4, it was not worth it and anyway, we will have to pass to the new generations!
The game has/was advertised since the very start to be on xbox one and p4 base consoles, how many years advertising is that? Ontop of saying it runs relatively well, and you want them to just sort it so it runs decently then stick there middle finger up at the possibly millions of players who purchased it on there and say "fuck you no more content"?

Tell you what why dont they fix the base console an have them say "hey we launched on to many systems so we are focusing only on console" see how you like it

It aint the console nor the players who purchased the game on them fault the game ran like shit so stop trying to punish them because your no patient, go play something else if you cant wait, they said January and February for 1.1 an 1.2, we've had 1.1 an were not even half way through February yet to recieve 1.2, if you used your brain you'd realise we got 1.1 at end of January an it dont take high knowledge in rocket science to put 2 an 2 together an think 1.2 will land end of February

Taking into account the recent events reg the Ransomware attack and breach of security. I am not sure if they will be able to release it this month. We might hear some news in next few weeks reg and delay for this update.

Misty whipped out her tarot cards and indicated the patch is likely due last Friday of February, on the 26th.

Taking into account the recent events reg the Ransomware attack and breach of security. I am not sure if they will be able to release it this month. We might hear some news in next few weeks reg and delay for this update.
This is probably the price the players are going to pay for that hack.

I'm kinda missing the 10 day timeline we got from CDPR last month. Are we figuring it will come out about the same time, or will they push it to the last second of the month?

The problem is the games that are coming,and the cyberpunk being how it is,and the lack of patches to the game and the time for those patch releases makes me never want to play it anymore...i understand they need time but,yes saying something was fine...

I don't see why this hack wouldn't allow the February patch to be implemented. EXCEPT if all the work has been deleted, but the basis is to make backups on external media. It would be really strange. But I wouldn't change my mind about the fact that they are wasting their time with older generations of consoles even though I unfortunately know that they have no choice with their commitments ! The Red engine needs power !

Post automatically merged:

they said January and February for 1.1 an 1.2, we've had 1.1 an were not even half way through February yet to recieve 1.2, if you used your brain you'd realise we got 1.1 at end of January an it dont take high knowledge in rocket science to put 2 an 2 together an think 1.2 will land end of February

I did not ask for a date, I spoke about news, my brain is fine ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom