Which Armor Set will you use to start Blood and Wine?

+

• Viper School Gear

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Griffin School Gear

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Cat School Gear

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Bear School Gear

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Manticores

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters

1. Viper School Gear?
2. Griffin School Gear?
3. Cat School Gear?
4. Bear School Gear?
5. Manticores

Last edited:
View attachment 42891

Nilfgaardian armor set without any gauntlets and black boots. Low half ponytail and clean shaved, like me in real life, though unfortunately I don't have white/silver hair:D

I think the armor might actually be kinda fitting for Toussaint, the elegant black and white style is gonna be a nice contrast to the knights's bright and cheesy looking armors.

And if I feel like changing things up a bit I might also change into the Nilfgaardian noble attire combined with black boots and open hair.

View attachment 42911

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 2,963
  • Image0(1).jpg
    Image0(1).jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
The best I currently have being Viper School set though I plan to respec to fast-attack/bleeding build when I get the Grandmaster Feline Set. I really like the fast-attacks and did almost the entirety of my TW campaign with the Cat School set.

The best I currently have being Viper School set though I plan to respec to fast-attack/bleeding build when I get the Grandmaster Feline Set. I really like the fast-attacks and did almost the entirety of my TW campaign with the Cat School set.
I might try that considering I love the Twirl technique, so much fun whipping that sword in circles!

Well I always liked Wolven armor, cause it looked the best, but am currently using viper. But now that we can dye armor I can make viper look pretty cool. But I'm really lokining forward to is the new manticor armor.

Mastercrafted Griffin set, because I;m lacking 180 exp points to be able to wear a viper set...
*sigh*

Do you go around posting this in every thread?

posted this in 2 or 3 threads like which armor your wear / what you doing in preperation ... :D ... Because I made this video as an answer to those questions .. so yeah

Last edited:
I guess I'll wear wolven as I like look of it best, mastercrafted, but got all others ready to go too, the dye things really cool as well as armor stands is amazing

I'll start with the Ofieri Set but will quickly get my hands on the Manticore armour, so I can get as much play time with it as possible

Top Bottom