Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

+
Um Fringilla is probably dead, given what they did to Assire. Dijkstra and Yennefer have already been confirmed, so wish granted there.

I would like to see Geralt. Come on CDPR, at least once! T_T

On a more serious note:
Letho
Iorveth
Saskia
Borch
Regis
's final resting place
Anais
Kalkstein
The Royal Hunstman

Is it necessary for Asire to
die in every platrough?

I don't think so.
Assire was only called to Loc Muine because Vanhemar was dead and they needed someone to turn Triss back. Vanhemar only gets killed in the Kaedweni Camp on the Iorveth Path. On Roche path, he would presumably have done the magic, so Assire wouldn't have been in Loc Muine.

I don't think so.
Assire was only called to Loc Muine because Vanhemar was dead and they needed someone to turn Triss back. Vanhemar only gets killed in the Kaedweni Camp on the Iorveth Path. On Roche path, he would presumably have done the magic, so Assire wouldn't have been in Loc Muine.

Doesn't the Nilfgaardian emissary say that their Sorceresses will be dealt with? I might be getting things confused and he only says that after the lodge is revealed, but she's killed before they interrogate Triss regardless so one would think her death is sealed. If she doesn't die in Loc Muinne, she likely dies elsewhere.
Well, she may not die in every playthrough on-screen, but it seems to me like her death is sealed regardless.

Last edited:
The Vodyanoy priest (the one ate the lady of the lake altar) form TW1, the lady of the lake, and Siegfried!

Love that priest =D you bunch of wichmolol!

Odrin and his band of merry men.

IIRC, they died. But perhaps we can mod them into TW3 as wraiths. If we can affect the worldspace (and not make separate adventures) like in Skyrim, then maybe we can put Odrin and his band of merry men somewhere in the world. Of course, as non-aggressive spirits with a quest line.

From the prevoius games:
Eskel, Lambert, Vesemir, Triss, Saskia, Letho, Zoltan, Phillipa

From the books:
Ciri, Yennefer, Fringila Vigo, Avalach, Eredin, Emhyr, Dijkstra, Findabair, Regis

Anezka from Lobinden
and
Odrin ..... Odrin ...Hic ...were was the fool by the way ? Ran off to TW3 game already ?

I'm hoping to see Eskel in the new game. He was really poignant and under-used in the novels, and he seemed to have a great chemistry with both Ciri, Geralt and Triss. If I could maybe encourage the two of them to spend some time together, I might also feel less guilty about chasing Yennefer if I decide to go that way.

The Vodyanoy priest (the one ate the lady of the lake altar) form TW1, the lady of the lake, and Siegfried!

Love that priest =D you bunch of wichmolol!

That`s witchmolol-bool :) . Without the bool witchmolol means idiot . Of course it could also mean idiot witcher .

The characters I would really like to meet would only be achievable by going back in time .

Top Bottom