Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
dawid0711;n8475020 said:
Latest version is Great! Love the sun. It feels like real sunlight :) Have a question....are you gonna restore lensflare from STLM 3.1? I would love to see this version with lenzflare from fire sources and sun? I miss it...:(

That would be awesome! If you do not make any circumstances it would be very nice if you would make an alternative version of the Mod.

Hey Mishikedman. I'm using your mod for a while and so far is the best one for me, but I can say it only about version 3.0. After this one you choose a wrong path. When I first run the game with the newest version, I thought there is a winter in the swamps...really. Although thanks for the 1.30. The best version at the moment.

Cheers!

Hey DreaLL47 thank you for kind words. And know this 4.0 WIP is Kaer Morhen only, other regions are buged and in experimental phase...
I dont know if you know this, but i plan to add a lot of mixed versions of Wiedzmin. I am working to cover every region with something for everyone. Do you like something in 4.0 or 3.3 or even 3.1.
You can have for example 3.0 swamp, 4.0 Kaer Morhen, 3.3 Velen, Novigrad and i Plan to release 4.1 with Skellige fixed bugs.
I love your mods, and for me they are must have, so let me repay you for them. Choose your mix and i will make it happen for you ;)

Mishikedman;n8491170 said:

In detail and close range it certainly looks much better overall without losing the original KM vibe... But I don't know if it's worth the price of those weirdly-colored distant trees (during daytime, eg. screen 2 & 4)), especially in Kaer Morhen, where you pretty much always see some distant trees :) Some kind of fog/strong DOF would probably make the issue less harsh, but still it is, at least IMHO, a pretty irritating.

Anyway, I'm really grateful for making this mod! For me, it's the best lighting mod out there and I really like your friendly approach to our suggestions :) Also, it's great to hear that you plan to release mixed versions of the mod, such and easy and effective way to make more people happy with your mod :) Do your best, we believe in you!

That weirdly-colored distant trees are very easy to fix, one line and they are back to vanilla or some shade similar to trees in close range :) It is WIP, also interiors are in works and are more on realistic side than before ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom