Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
Only thing missing was music. Loop music and combat.

Obviously demo was played on EASY MODE so no issue with one hit kill enemies

Only thing missing was music. Loop music and combat.

Obviously demo was played on EASY MODE so no issue with one hit kill enemies

Why would one hit be equal to easy specifically? For example Outlaws has hard mode where enemies can be killed with one shot, but so is the player.

---------- Updated at 10:04 PM ----------

Dark Soul 2 on Steam is "strongly recommended" to be played with gamepad, so i wonder will W3 have same issue.. :hmm:

That's Dark Souls 2 problem, and I hope no the Witcher 3 one. If they can't make proper PC games (Dark Souls authors), they should learn how to.

Last edited:
I saw a few bandits go down with one strike, but mostly from horseback. This leads me to believe they've taken the added force of the horse's speed and weight into the equation of damage. The ghouls were another matter. . . .

Last edited:
HaHa
Oh well, it's to late to turn back now!
Video game evolution had to happen sooner or later.
Someone had to do it, now we learn how to sink or swim fellas!
;)

---------- Updated at 10:09 PM ----------

Let's enjoy it. Life is lived only once!
Yes, ONLY ONCE did you say? Did you summon me?
:)

Obviously demo was played on EASY MODE

I don't know, the player lost vitality pretty easily. I'd say it was probably on normal. easy has to allow "casual" players to enjoy the game. if a few mistakes can kill you a lot of players might not enjoy the game.

Funny how wolf has more health then bandit. But what do I know.

I say archers and range enemies should have faster reload time.

I really liked what it was shown overall, looks like a great world to explore. But there is something I don't see me get into and that is the slow motion horse combat. For some reason I could understand it for the aiming of the crossbow, not with this matter.

Love it, looks great even on a shitty video player and compressed footage.

I like how the menu screens such as inventory don't lag like in the Witcher 2

The wolves are level 5, the men he fights are level 2 mostly but there's a level 5 among them, the first batch of ghouls were level 1 and finally the ones that killed him were level 2. I think that the level of the enemies affects the hit points they have but I do support the argument that animals in general can take a harder beating before the are pacified.

Last edited:
The wolves are level 5, the men he fights are level 2 IIRC, the first batch of ghouls were level 1 and finally the ones that killed him were level 2. I think that the level of the enemies affects the hit points they have but I do support the argument that animals in general can take a harder beating before the are pacified.

Well spotted on those levels!

But there is something I don't see me get into and that is the slow motion horse combat. For some reason I could understand it for the aiming of the crossbow, not with this matter.
There is no slow motion when you just tap a button. It appears only when you hold it. Confirmed by Marcin Momot.

Top Bottom