Witcher 3 - List Of Remaining Bugs After Patch 1.10

+
I don't mind it,but can see how it could be annoying for some..I definitely read somewhere the day the patch went live, that they had added it intentionally,now i can't find it..Don't think i dreamt it lol.

I think the wolf armor quest is bugged because the crystal needed to repair the portal is not at the edge of the tower in Kaer Morhen.

My Roach have turned black and don't know why!
I read here that it seems to be a gift for runewriter but my Roach became black at level 2 in the prologue, without having any quest of Heart of Stone involved. I don't have seen this runewriter in my life but my Roach turn to a black mare without horsehair on her head...
I mean i'm not again a black horse but i don't know why, meet the runewriter and he giving me the new horse. Now it seems that's when you start the game (and haven't dismound the orignal Roach) she's brow, original color, but when you summon her after the first tavern on the game (on the prologue) she became nigh without any reasons (and she's ugly she don't have horsehair).

Last edited:
When I equip potions/food in 2 extra added slots, the icons do not appear on screen in HUD. They are accesible via T and Y, but no icons show up. See spoiler.

((1.10 bug xbox one... Now you CANT walk while zoom-aiming crossbow.
Previously the 1.10 I used a crossbow to zoom and view details of the defeated enemies and it was fun to zoom crossbow and walk on them(the corpses) and cause small ragdoll reaction. BUT now with the 1.10 you cant anymore walk while zoom aiming crossbow. ))

When I equip potions/food in 2 extra added slots, the icons do not appear on screen in HUD. They are accesible via T and Y, but no icons show up. See spoiler.

The symbols change when you press and hold up/down on the digipad. There are supposed to be 2 symbols only, it is not a bug.

---------- Updated at 04:39 PM ----------

I think the wolf armor quest is bugged because the crystal needed to repair the portal is not at the edge of the tower in Kaer Morhen.

Climb the broken wall at the tower entrance on the left, walk slowly aside the wall and you will see the crystal hanging on the wall to your right. Be careful to not fall down though.

This isn't a bug either. Guys please post only bugs here and search for walkthroughs before claiming that it is a bug.

---------- Updated at 04:45 PM ----------

Mezziaz;194 3883 said:
The best would be if it was something that could be turned on or off in the settings then everyone would be happy.

Has someone tried to turn off motion blur in the options menu to see if the problem still exists? This blurry mess can't be intentional.

I've noticed that when I use zoom to aim the crossbow, Geralt is frozen in place. I recall being able to still walk, albeit slowly, when the the zoom was triggered. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I've noticed that when I use zoom to aim the crossbow, Geralt is frozen in place. I recall being able to still walk, albeit slowly, when the the zoom was triggered. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, you can move but you cannot change direction and I hope it's not a design decision. We should be given more reasons to use the crossbow, not less.

If you try to move when he is frozen in place and spin the camera around it will look like Geralt is ice skating, it looks utterly ridiculous.

That horse-recenter-camera bug is still there. Very annoying to have the camera recenter upwards all of the sudden while galloping. Oh and speaking of horses, the bug where Geralt feels like taking a swim on the surface when jumping off her is still there aswell. Since I'm on the topic on horses, the strange horse-ear flap-stutter effect in the distance? still there. What else... the minimap GPS is a mess, not sure if it's a bug though. Invisible walls can also be hit while galloping.

That horse-recenter-camera bug is still there..

That's a feature, not a bug. If you're on PC there's the No Camera Auto Center mod on Nexus.

OT: I can't consistently use the alt function 'Puppet' of Axii. Sometime it works, other times it doesn't. Frustrating since my signs build is focused on Axii.

Last edited:
That's a feature, not a bug

Yup, and it's actually quite useful when galloping when playing with a gamepad. Totally unneeded when playing with a mouse and keyboard though. Would have been nice with an official toggle for it in the gameplay settings menu.

That's a feature, not a bug. If you're on PC there's the No Camera Auto Center mod on Nexus.

I don't think we're talking about the same thing. I mean that the camera auto recenter upwards all the way to a downward camera position instead of recenter itself straight back. It happens when you gallop downhill and then up very fast. Hard to reproduce, but can be done. Once it happens a reload will fix it.

hello Garrison72, I have the same problem in xbox one. what version do you have ??

Previously the 1.10 I used a crossbow to zoom and view details of the defeated enemies and it was fun to zoom crossbow and walk on them(the corpses) and cause small ragdoll reaction. BUT now with the 1.10 you cant anymore walk while zoom aiming crossbow. ))

---------- Updated at 08:20 PM ----------

hello Garrison72, I have the same problem in xbox one. what version do you have ??

---------- Updated at 08:20 PM ----------

I'm on PC, 1.10. And yes, you can't walk at all now with the crossbow zoom on. They've removed a significant feature here, because being able to walk meant fine tuning your aim. Now you're stuck on the spot. I hope this is something they intend to remedy.

@LoveGOG: ok, that does sound like a bug. Maybe the mod I suggested fixes it though. Give it a try.

Last edited:
I'm on 1.10, and yes, you can't walk at all with the crossbow zoom on. They've removed a significant feature here, because being able to walk meant fine tuning your aim. Now you're stuck on the spot. I hope this is something they intend to remedy.

I believe is a 1.10 bug... because previously 1.10 you can walk while zoom-aiming crossbow. Garrison72 in what platform are you playing?? because maybe is only a xbox-one 1.10 problem

I've noticed a couple of small bugs, in the newly added sections from HoS.

I'll tag as spoiler just in case someone hasn't played it yet.
In Erde I had an issue where the zoom would get stuck super close onto Geralt so that his back would cover 80% of the screen this reverted back to normal after I messed around with conversations and fast traveling, and during the quest to find the stolen untranslated documents for the Ofeiri merchant. One of the underground locations, Geralt became stuck at his normal height but in a floating crouched position and was unable to climb the ladder back out, so had to load an earlier save. Haven't tried redoing that section yet though to see if it still occurs

Playing on PC.

Putting this here too.

The change log also mentioned this

"Improves appearance of water ripples triggered by Aard Sign"

Which made me think that the bug with alternate Aard no longer affecting grass and water surfaces as it should, that was introduced with version 1.07 had finally been fixed but nope.

Only when I go down deeper in the water (or if grass is above my waist line) is the the water surface or vegetation affected.

And since you are never likely to ever going to fight anyone using your swords in that deep water means that the ripple effect cause by alternate Aard will never be seen during regular gameplay which is damn shame.

Top Bottom