Witcher 3 music

+
I gotta ?.. is it me, or did the combat music change since the game first came out?
e.g. Where is that female singer that gets all crazy intense during the combat music, where's all... "la...lalalala..lalalala.." It's just gone now, she did like 3 combat songs wtf?

Hi guys
I am looking for a track that played during the quests Gangs of Novigrad or Get Junior and when the Geralt released Rico and head over to King of Beggars for reward. I think part of it also played during the specific loading screen in which it tells "as the Emperor spies told that Ciri has reached Novigrad....the witcher decided to contact Triss Merigold".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3TtJNOYA-M at 3:00.I searched every where but couldn't find. Please help if you can. Thanks.

I found the music in TW2 more mature and gripping than the ones in TW3. Gaunter O'Dimm's HOS soundtrack, however, was a really good one. Probably the only soundtrack I loved from TW3.

I really prefer the music from TW3. While I like the actual music from TW2, the music here works much better as "underscore" (which is a musical artform that I notice is being almost ignored by modern directors in favor of in-your-face "bwaaas" and very thematic melodies that appear far too often in films over the last 10 years or so).

Underscore should be almost unheard. It should play on the subconscious, adding in thematic tones while not registering in the part of the brain that recognizes strong melodies. That way, when the music does suddenly crescendo in a very prominent melody, the emotional impact is that much more magnified and memorable for that scene.

SPOILERS!! Does anybody know the name of the song that plays when you
Have to escape the room that was set on fire while helping Cerys during the Kings Gambit quest?
Song starts at 15:13 - 15:25

Hey, can someone tell where can i find only the first soundtrack of this video? The one wich starts at 0:34.

[video]https://youtu.be/8RVcQ_8KKd0?t=35s[/video]

Thank you.

Last edited:
@abcdetc Probably in the new soundtrack :) It should come out soon after the game comes out (There is a concert on the 31st, we might hear some stuff there too). There will be a full-fledged soundtrack for the expansion though, which is bloody amazing, considering the sheer quality of music in Witcher series :)

I really hope they make the soundtrack available on gog and steam...
There are already soundtracks available on steam...just saying..

I would be disappointed if i dont get my hands on this music, only because i dont use the other crap where the music is available atm.

Top Bottom