Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Please, enlighten me.

Most definately something to do with the marketing rights with microsoft for starts. Get the PS4 version out fo the way then pile on the limelight for XBOX and PC after the rage has has risen over the PS4 version.
Then again from a technical standpoint when the texture issues and popins and framreate issues get flamed over in the review the one and only reply will be " but this is the playstation version blame the console" you know its going to happen them comment sections get pretty grim at the best of times

The games should have been pretty well "optimized" before the game went gold as they even said themselves that you can play the games from the get go without the day one update.

Last edited:
If only real product managers were actually so devious. I suspect the actual reason is that the PS4 version turned out extraordinarily well, and putting that version out both makes their good side ready for the close-up and forestalls piracy of the PC version.

Seems like the hype is real! :D

When you cut yourself, you don't get blood sprayed all around you. Why would a stab be that bloody?

You can barely see what's happening in that gif it's so small but I think he's on about the dark red strike when Geralt swings it when he's about to behead him.

You can barely see what's happening in that gif it's so small but I think he's on about the dark red strike when Geralt swings it when he's about to behead him.

He sliced the body before hand, so the sword is filled with blood when doing the beheading. Man it will get really messy after Dev fixed the blood decays during combat.. :victory:

Xbox one video looking better than expected! wish we'd get some HD PS4 footage as well. Beyond me why not everyone uploads to sites like gamersyde.

Sure, but this thread is to discuss Witcher news in general, not to focus on a low quality gif showing 2 specific seconds of footage and then discussing one specific feature shown.
I know its your thread and you're a mod and all.. this is makes just no sense and defeats the intended purpose of this thread.

You can need to discuss footage from the links thread here, however doing to much of it apparently is not allowed.. right. gotcha. ;)

I know its your thread and you're a mod and all.. this is makes just no sense and defeats the intended purpose of this thread.

You can need to discuss footage from the links thread here, however doing to much of it apparently is not allowed.. right. gotcha. ;)

What defeats the purpose of this thread is it becoming some sort of FFA thread where people can talk about whatever snippet of footage they've seen in some new video. This is not discussing "NEWS".

There are separate threads for most of the game's feature - combat, music, alchemy, controls, UI and so on. If there's any specific part of the news about the Witcher just released - please go to those dedicated threads and discuss it there.

So let's move on with the News.

Last edited:
Top Bottom