Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don`t understand what fanservice

Memories are weak... :p

Hmm...Thanks to Triss thread i'm now going through the Witcher Trial.How ironic.

Damn.I'm such a slowpoke today.:sad:

We need more new Yennefer fanart. <3

She fell silent. He didn't like to see her fall into such darkness. He knew too well the
reason for it. It's starting to gnaw at her again, he thought. There had been a time when it
seemed that she had forgotten or accepted her fate. He moved his shoulders, rocking her like
a child. She did not resist. Geralt wasn't surprised; he knew that she needed it.
“You know, Geralt,” she said, suddenly calm, “it's your silence that I've missed the
most.”
He pressed his lips to her hair, her ears. I want you, Yen, he thought, I want you, you
know that. You know it well, Yen.
“I know,” she murmured.
“Yen...”
“Only for now,” she replied, watching him with wide-open eyes. “Only on this night
that will soon disappear. That will be our Belleteyn. We will part in the morning. I beg you,
don't count on anything more. I can't... I couldn't. Forgive me. If I hurt you, kiss me and let
me go.”
“If I kiss you, I'm not leaving.”
“That's what I thought.”

She fell silent. He didn't like to see her fall into such darkness. He knew too well the
reason for it. It's starting to gnaw at her again, he thought. There had been a time when it
seemed that she had forgotten or accepted her fate. He moved his shoulders, rocking her like
a child. She did not resist. Geralt wasn't surprised; he knew that she needed it.
“You know, Geralt,” she said, suddenly calm, “it's your silence that I've missed the
most.”
He pressed his lips to her hair, her ears. I want you, Yen, he thought, I want you, you
“I know,” she murmured.
“Yen...”
“Only for now,” she replied, watching him with wide-open eyes. “Only on this night
that will soon disappear. That will be our Belleteyn. We will part in the morning. I beg you,
don't count on anything more. I can't... I couldn't. Forgive me. If I hurt you, kiss me and let
me go.”
“That's what I thought.”

:&#039;:)&#039;:)&#039;(

most.”
“I know,” she murmured.
“Yen...”
me go.”
“That's what I thought.”

This gif seems appropriate now

I like how @Zyvik is actively trying for a meaningful discussion with Merigold plebs today. It's painful to watch but yet I'm loving every second of it LOL.

Plebs ? Sorry, but you need to me more respectful towards other people. Maybe some of Triss fans dont know entire story about her character do to lack of knowledge from the books. Doest it matter that much ? In the end, they are the same people as we are. Witcher fans. Me, you and everyone are in this forum because of one thing: we love wicher series. There are reasons why we are discussing different topics from witcher games. Is it Yennefer personality, Ciri fate or absence of Triss scar, the one thing that unite us all is passion to the game. Sorry for the offtopic.

Plebs ? Sorry, but you need to me more respectful towards other people. Maybe some of Triss fans dont know entire story about her character do to lack of knowledge from the books. Doest it matter that much ? In the end, they are the same people as we are. Witcher fans. Me, you and everyone are in this forum because of one thing: we love wicher series. There are reasons why we are discussing different topics from witcher games. Is it Yennefer personality, Ciri fate or absence of Triss scar, the one thing that unite us all is passion to the game. Sorry for the offtopic.

Never mind, some times we use wrong words to easily. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom