Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friends that never played any witcher game nor read any of the books actually went with Yen exactly BECAUSE how fun she was. The opposite of boring.

That was his reasoning.

---------- Updated at 05:14 PM ----------

What other stuff is there to be read mate :O ?!??

Is it genre-specific? But then you would not play Witcher, it is fantasy too.

Mostly scientific reads, but I like playing good video games, especially RPG. As for your mate liking Yen because she is not boring well, we all have our quirks.

Triss bled for your friend Dandelion, I completely trust her, she proved it.

If only u knew bad things she has done in books :). You can't even compare to "bad things" Yen has done

she works for the emperor which doesn't help things

Game even explains why Yen decided to collaborate with Emhyr... stop being ignorant

Gerald hints this several times in game

yy where?

Mostly scientific reads, but I like playing good video games, especially RPG. As for your mate liking Yen because she is not boring well, we all have our quirks.

Well this seems very "quicky" to me ...

So you dont like reading good books? Especially ones that you are invested in already? Why?

Yen is definitely not borring. Lots of cool stuff such as fist fights, unicorns, necromancy and djinns... how can that be borring?

Nope, I like how it is creepy that Yen stands up all the time.

That's because she is-------------->

You know, you are almost the prime example of my fears i had before Witcher 3.

While i can't change your opinion with few simple sentences, why don't you check out the very first page of this thread.

I compiled a lot of comments by various people, bookreaders, non-bookreaders and so on. Maybe this will show you another point of view about Yennefer and maybe you will start to understand her motiviations and behaviour much more after that.

If you read the books you have more information in which you can form an opinion with, that much is clear. However, me like many others I'm sure, have no interest in the books and just wanna play a good RPG. We got a great one and I'm happy with my purchase, could sell Yen for a good discount at the market though hehe.

That's what doctors call "desperation"

After pics like that I'm really glad that CDPR accepted requirements from TT. Dangerous people.

Mmmmm ..... i don't think it's nice to define dangerous people persons you don't know.
We are still talking about a videogame right?
Besides there is no medical illness called 'desperation'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom