You know you played to much Witcher 2 when ?

+
You know you played to much Witcher 2 when ?

Here it is I decided this I know I have played this game to much . Good or bad plough it and whoreson have entered my colorful language .

Aditya

Forum veteran
When 'Godspeed' has taken one of the top positions in my vocabulary.
and yes whoreson :p :D

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
When 'Godspeed' has taken one of the top positions in my vocabulary.
and yes whoreson :p :D
To me is that "plough..." something :D

And then I sometimes go around my room repeating like a song that "What the fuck do you want?" "Victory!!!" that Foltest says to his men... I'm sick :p

dmcaldw said:
Here it is I decided this I know I have played this game to much . Good or bad plough it and whoreson have entered my colorful language .

Nice to know I'm not the only one. Those are my favourite words right now.

The "plough" and "Can gurls be wisha tuu~?" XD

And when I started dreaming that I had to save Temeria, using only signs...

When you start talking in a scotish accent and calling everyone "a limp pricked dwarf" and "arh its a dogs life"

- when you think huge, ugly scars are hot and manly as hell (ugh, the first time I saw Geralt's chest...)

- when you have to make a tough decision and start to wonder what Geralt would do

- when you can't discuss videogames without constantly bringing up The Witcher 2

- when you realize you know your favourite character's most lines by heart

- when you realize you know your least favourite character's most lines as well

When you make the Axii sign every time Geralt makes it in the game, and then later on while talking to one of your friends.

I had a dream the other night. More of a nightmare, really. I dreamt that CDPR had announced details about TW3, and they had decided to retcon most of the story in TW2, moving away from the focus on searching for Yennefer, and instead starting something entirely new, with the previous game's storyline entirely ignored. I took this dream as a clear sign that I might be a little too invested in this franchise...

Arosus said:
When you understand politics in TW2 better than in your own country.
OMG! So true in my case...

When you walk into a totally dark room...and immediately get on your knees and reach for a cat potion .

I was in the car awhile back and the windshield was dirty. I remember looking out the windshield at the street and trees and thinking, "Witcher 2 has better graphics than this!" :p

Arosus said:

nice posts but this one is a WIN! :D so true in my (and many other's perhaps case) :p

Arosus said:
So true .

On another one I have a lot of wood land to walk through and several times have caught myself looking for light beams the game simulates so well and mumble to myself " just like the game. " Same with song birds I hear just like Witcher 2 I think to myself . Bad when referencing real life to a game but there it is the game being that well done you draw comparisons to it or use phrases .

Top Bottom