Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
Okay. Tell me where you live. I'll be...coming right over.

OKAY. Boring Other Reptile wants to move this thread. We need to have an on-topic, non-insane post. Heh. And I say this with a straight keyboard.

I picked third Tuesday in February for the launch date. Anyone not like that? Why? What are the release days for the last two games? Is there a long weekend it'd be better for them to release on than Feb 18?

It might be different in Poland I'm not sure, but games usually release on Fridays here in Europe.

I predict it will come out Friday the 21st. Then I can play all weekend...and it would also come out on my birthday which would be truly amazing.

Boring Other Reptile wants to move this thread. We need to have an on-topic, non-insane post.
Yep, that's Grumps McReptile for you.

I picked third Tuesday in February for the launch date. Anyone not like that? Why? What are the release days for the last two games? Is there a long weekend it'd be better for them to release on than Feb 18?
Witcher 1 and the Enhanced Edition both released on a Friday, but Witcher 2 and it's Enhanced Edition both released on a Tuesday.

So, I'm going with a Tuesday release since Witcher 2 is the newer game and I'd expect CDPR to stick to that release "plan". The 17th is the perfect date too, both W2 and it's EE released on the 17th so it would be a nice callback.

And as far as I can see, Poland has no national holidays in that period. So the 17th of February is my prediction as well.

Last edited:

Forum veteran
Such a clock tease.

Sard seems pretty focused on portraying Mr. Momot as the marmot. Too focused, in fact.

Jupiter_on_Mars

Yep, that's Grumps McReptile for you.

Witcher 1 and the Enhanced Edition both released on a Friday, but Witcher 2 and it's Enhanced Edition both released on a Tuesday.

So, I'm going with a Tuesday release since Witcher 2 is the newer game and I'd expect CDPR to stick to that release "plan". The 17th is the perfect date too, both W2 and it's EE released on the 17th so it would be a nice callback.

And as far as I can see, Poland has no national holidays in that period. So the 17th of February is my prediction as well.

I can't take you seriously anymore. I read your posts and then think «Who the hell chooses to call himself Kidney?!».
Anyway, for cabalistic reasons, I'd have to go with midnight 23rd.

Jupiter_on_Mars

You're so funny Agent Blue.

23rd, eh? What's on the 23rd? Well, 24th rather.

Don't know where you got that, or from whom, but whatever floats your boat man! (Would want to mess with a soon-to-be mod)

Can we bring back the downvoting, just for this thread? We must bury Sard's unholy device of infernal torture.

Can we bring back the downvoting, just for this thread? We must bury Sard's unholy device of infernal torture.

I would take that as a personal achievement if you guys flattened it with downvoting.

It would warm the electrical cockles of my cyberheart.

So sweet. Sniff.

Thread title is so long it hides the rating and makes it less apparent at a quick glance. You are a more cunning foe than I anticipated, Sard.

Zing! Prepared! Poll also draws people to the thread, where they are then...altered.

You know, Kinley, you should really be thanking @Dragonbird. Just saying. I had such a day planned for you today....

@Kinley - thank you for your gratitude. I deserve it.
Incidentally, as Sard broke the cardinal rule for poll-making and included several points in each question, could I check whether those who answered "Yes" to the final question were voting for Linux or for the opportunity to beat Sard? It's a fairly important distinction.

Top Bottom