What hairstyle will you be rocking in TW3?

+

What hairstyle will you be rocking in TW3?

• Rivian

Votes: 90 33.7%
  • Squirrel's Tail

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Elven Style

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Dwarven Braid

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Raftman's Do

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Cintrian Pendulum

Votes: 77 28.8%
  • Other(possibly new hair options)

Votes: 28 10.5%

• Total voters
How does that not make sense. Thread is asking for "other hairstyles" so I am proposing shoter style.

Geralt wears long hair. He likes his long hair. Maybe he changes it around a little bit. But that doesn't mean we have to have military style Geralt, dreadlock Geralt, bald Geralt and so on. It just doesn't make sense. Wait for mods, if that's your dream feature.

How does that not make sense. Thread is asking for "other hairstyles" so I am proposing shoter style.

Having options is good, but as a guy who read the books, having Geralt with .... shorter ... hair ... seems a lot out of character ... :p

Keep in mind that CDPR are trying to stay true to the books, and that's why I love them, but having Geralt with short hair would be like having Gandalf with no beard ... It ... sounds really out of character :p

But hey ... Maybe Geralt will actually look badass with a Boyka hairstyle.

Yes we all know that but its not writen in the stone he has to have very long hair. In the end this Game is only "based" on the book. hair dont effect the story in any way. Not bold hair but a slightly shorter. There could be a lot of styles created with slightly changed lengh of the hair.

Just to add no offence but I dont see any of the critics coming out with new ideas. You have to start somewhere and work with them ideas..
“Ideas are like legs: what good are they if you can't run with them, or spread them”

You must be joking.
its ok I undnerstand the type.

Is it really that bad...

It's just one of the thing Geralt is known for - his iconic style, white long hair, 2 swords, scar on the eye, wolf medallion - it just wouldn't feel right to change it. Some things should really be set in stone. Just wait for the mods, man.

Don't see the reason for the fuss, in the books Geralt doesn't like beards, but what stops him from one day looking in a mirror and thinking that the beard he's grown out of neglect actually looks good? A short haircut would be easy to implement and wouldn't harm the lore, players who liked it would use it and those who don't would not, everybody wins, I would never use it but I think it should be there for the players who would.

Don't see the reason for the fuss, in the books Geralt doesn't like beards, but what stops him from one day looking in a mirror and thinking that the beard he's grown out of neglect actually looks good? A short haircut would be easy to implement and wouldn't harm the lore, players who liked it would use it and those who don't would not, everybody wins, I would never use it but I think it should be there for the players who would.

Geralt with a buzz cut? Only if he has another amnesia, a complete one. But as one of the options, why not? Well, one the one hand, he can have an option to have pink hair or to be a skinhead, as long as traditional options are available as well. But, on the other, the lore shouldn't be violated that much, otherwise we can get an option of Geralt being dagger-wielding archer. Probably, the devs should stick to haircuts at least close to traditional look, and a beard be there, but shave-able. The difference between a beard and a buzz cut is that you can't get buzz cut by just doing nothing to your hair, while the beard is going to grow if not taken care off. So beard makes sense under the circumstances, but non-traditional haircuts do not.

In an era when a man's long hair and a dwarf's beard were equal symbols of freedom, no, I don't desire the option of giving Geralt a buzz cut. What I'd like to see are more braided styles. Braids are a practical way of dealing with long hair, and I've mentioned side braids, cadenettes, before.

Not going to criticize anybody who can rock braids like this bloke:

[Stellan Skarsgård as Cerdic the Saxon]

I'm gonna change my original vote from rivian to elven. After rocking elven in the witcher 2 for a while I don't seem to want to change it back to rivian. It also reminded me of witcher 1.

Elven Style looks the best i think, but the Rivian is more comfortable to fight with. Sure, the ingame geralt does not care about his hair, but i do and i always think "how can he do all this moves with his flying hair everywhere?" ^^

haha, likewise!

Top Bottom