CD PROJEKT RED and GOG.com Summer Conference Invitation

+
What new scene? All I can see are minor differences like the missing engravings on Geralt's sword at the end.

I don't know if it's technically a new scene, but at 0:04 the whorehouse's lighting is purple and has art on the walls. I thought it had a different camera angle when i first wrote that post.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's technically a new scene, but at 0:04 the whorehouse's lighting is purple and has art on the walls. I thought it had a different camera angle when i first wrote that post.

Yep, minor differences. ;) The scene is the same, but it seems to be an unedited (or edited) version of the same trailer because of some small details.

Gif was more impressive but I can't post it because of it's size but holly hell, that expression! CDPR, oh you :wub: (this is not the alcohol talking)

View attachment 3631

Attachments

• headppjaaf.jpg
    headppjaaf.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 38
It's up on amazon uk but can't ship to my address probably because of the weight :( dam i won't be able to rest in peace till I secure my CE copy

Hm. I was away today, and coming back I checked the expected GOG announcement:
https://secure.gog.com/news/cd_projekt_red_gogcom_summer_conference

It says "Watch it right here!". However all is there is just a gray empty area... Can anyone actually see the supposed video?

Witcher 3 trailer was working at least. Great to see other witchers returning, as well as Yennefer and Ciri being in the game. I won't preorder it however, until CDPR will confirm a Linux version.

UPDATE: I figured the problem (watching the presentation now). I was using the HTTPS page with HTTPS everywhere enabled, and GOG used Livestream video (with Flash). That must have choked somehow. Disabling HTTPS everywhere and using regular page worked. GOG should fix this. Unveiling new projects while failing at handling simple HTTPS pages looks a bit unprofessional.

OK, so they talked about the optional client, but didn't say anything whether it will be open source or not. I hope they won't blow it and won't make it closed like Steam does.

Last edited by a moderator:
His butt made an appearance at 0:30 in the trailer

Oh! Do you really recognize him by his butt? Strange to see all others witcher's faces but no Letho's one.... just his butt. Damn CDPR kidding us with their easter eggs!

That butt is very unique!
But I'm guessing they didn't show his face because he might not be there depending on what you choose

So, if all were showed in the trailer is because depending your choice, the pleasure sight moaning by Triss is something will happen yes or yes, no depending of your choice?

(I know, I'm bad)

So, if all were showed in the trailer is because depending your choice, the pleasure sight moaning by Triss is something will happen yes or yes, no depending of your choice?

(I know, I'm bad)

Oh my screen will never witness that "hideous" sight believe me :p
If we meet Yennefer early enough, I'm gonna sit down and get yelled at like a "good" Geralt would.

Top Bottom