New Witcher 3 gameplay to be shown during San Diego Comic Con!

+
A look at the Witcher booth:

Is that the collector's edition in that case in the back? The lighting is just so bright, but it looks like you can sorta see the base for the statue in it. It'd be cool if we got to see some photos of the entire collector's edition up close.

Also, guy on the couch is totally looking at his phone and yet with the sword behind it, it looks like it is going straight into his hand.

New interview, for what it is worth.

How are they claiming that his gameplay presentation was totally exclusive, while it's the same fragment they've shown @ E3? Killed the griffin, go back to Novigrad, gather information about you know who etc etc?

Anyway, I like the bit about how the weapon you're using and the level you are at influence the dismemberment. And the questions were better this time.

The sole thing I'm worrying about is the ANIMATION & MOTION CAPTURE.
I hope CDPR has already fixed it so I can rest easy !

Nothing new for me.Same questions and answers other and other. Really. Also he described exactly the same footage from E3. I was hoped we at least will see the new footage with witches.werewolves and Ciri. If this is exactly the same footage , dont know about the others but i will be very upset and dissapointed.

Nothing new for me.Same questions and answers other and other. Really. Also he described exactly the same footage from E3. I was hoped we at least will see the new footage with witches.werewolves and Ciri. If this is exactly the same footage , dont know about the others but i will be very upset and dissapointed.

According to the tweets and some coverages, there was more in this demo, but I think he didn't wanted to tell too much. I think he dodged this question actually.

Lets hope so. Really want to see something new. Gear, monsters, characters, quests . Off course we wouldn`t see the alchemy/crafting and hunt in details because the lack of time, but to see something from that at least would be great. If anyone could post the picture of that sword in HQ that woud be great too. Beautifull Triss cosplayer girl would you pose with them more ? Already 14.10 there in San Diego. So.... No video today ?Its 1.30 of night here. Can wait one hour then my sleep beats me..... Hope to see that video tomorrow morning with the others.

Last edited:

For a moment there I thought the guy on the couch was actually studying a sword in his hand rather than a phone. Optical illusion...

Anyhow, the guys will no doubt be exhausted after Comic Con, but hopefully they can get the vids up sooner rather than later.

"In camp, Geralt can meditate and prep certain items and mutagens based on the challenges he expects to face next. For werewolves, Geralt takes a silver shrapnel bomb, which prevents werewolves from regenerating health. He also opts for a strength mutagen to help him do more damage. The mutagens have to be managed carefully, however; loading too many starts to result in unpleasant side effects."

:yes: Glad to see there's at least some of the good old stuff in the alchemy system.

I can't wait to see the 45 minute footage. Even if it is the same they showed at E3 behind closed doors, because I haven't seen it yet.

I really like what I hear about this game.

Tbh I don't want to see or hear anything anymore before release but M/K gameplay.

Unfortunately that is unlikely. Since E3 they begun their advertisement campaign and set off the hype train, the game is coming in febuary and they got to keep the momentum. I expect Dev Diary's, character trailers etc... within a few months.

Also he described exactly the same footage from E3. I was hoped we at least will see the new footage with witches.werewolves and Ciri. If this is exactly the same footage , dont know about the others but i will be very upset and dissapointed.

There's more.

It looks like we're getting the same as what we saw from E3, as in Novigrad + Swamps - however when the Video footage we saw at E3 cuts off - when Geralt is about to go collect Johnny's Voice - this new 30 minute footage keeps going from there almost to the end of the 45 Minutes Journalists saw.

Also.. Looks like we're going to get to see some Underwater action - even if it's not Combat we'll definitely get to see Geralt Swim - "The sequel also includes new exploration options for Geralt to dive underwater, which he does in the tunnels under the hill."

Sounds like it's going to be a pretty big spoiler for this specific main-quest though. Not a big deal for me since someone actually already revealed most of this questline (Except the underwater exploration) on 4chan awhile ago - however I guess for anyone trying to keep themselves pure, not watching this would be wise. However that said, it's only going to show one decision, you could always pick the other when you do the quest in-game :)

All of that was already told in interviews or videogamers blogs which you can find here(that girl with Geralt statue for example). So thats not a spoiler. Everyone who saw that on E3 already told about that in their blogs. and posts. Anyway i just want to see thatt last 30 min. Any idea when its will be released?

Last edited:
Top Bottom