NEW 6 minutes gameplay "teaser"

+
Ok so it looks like "the goose controversy" is favourite for becoming TW3's equivalent of TES 5's "raining indoors"... all we need is an official statement saying geese will be nerfed for the release... but will they? ;)

Seriosly stop releasing these . You're spoiling one of the main quests for all the fans and you're showing zero viable gameplay since he killed a werewolf in two hits.

Just do an enviroments video if you want to show those off.

Seriosly stop releasing these . You're spoiling one of the main quests for all the fans and you're showing zero viable gameplay since he killed a werewolf in two hits.

Just do an enviroments video if you want to show those off.

I bet there are not too many spoilers there if they already showed those 30 minutes at Comic Con where there were not only journalists in the audience.

Jupiter_on_Mars

Ok so it looks like "the goose controversy" is favourite for becoming TW3's equivalent of TES 5's "raining indoors"... all we need is an official statement saying geese will be nerfed for the release... but will they? ;)

You know, at the time I drew attention to Skyrim's neutrino rain but kept being told by fellow forumers things would be different in the final game.
They weren't.

Perhaps I can summon @Kinley and see if he can smuggle in a last minute transcendent question:
«How likely is it shortcomings in the animation department - namely GooseGate - will be fixed when the game finally launches?»
:D

Last edited:
I bet there are not too many spoilers there if they already showed those 30 minutes at Comic Con where there were not only journalists in the audience.
But it's an entire main quest. And Mr.Conrad said it takes 3 hours to normally finish. And you get to choose something for which you're not sure what will happen and later in the video they tell you what happens. Basically people who watch this video will never make that choice for the first time because they know what will happen. It's a terrible idea to release this format of spoilery gameplay in a story driven game.

You've got 6 months to forget about what you've seen here today... easy peasy :p

Seriously... could you be making mountains out of molehills here? It's one minor hunt, it might not be something we'd even call a "quest" once we get the full product and see the full on quests with people & whatnot involved. Look we need to see gameplay. How do you suggest they do it?

You've got 6 months to forget about what you've seen here today... easy peasy :p

Seriously... could you be making mountains out of molehills here? It's one minor hunt, it might not be something we'd even call a "quest" once we get the full product and see the full on quests with people & whatnot involved. Look we need to see gameplay. How do you suggest they do it?

No I'm not. For all we know it might be one of the few choices that make the end states. It's an entire main quest , they plan to release the 30 minute video, it's one of 16 main quests.

>> How do you suggest they do it?

By showing actual gameplay, and not some cheat mode shit where they speedrun an entire main quest.

Geralts health went down so not the god mode these things normally are. Again how do you show gameplay without actually hunting something?

You know, I have to go, so I'm going to finish with, if you don;t like it don;t watch anymore, simples.

No I'm not. For all we know it might be one of the few choices that make the end states. It's an entire main quest , they plan to release the 30 minute video, it's one of 16 main quests.

How do you know all that?

I don't know if if the choice matters in the end states.
But it's an entire main quest that takes 3 hours to finish that's what the lead developer said in an interview.

The cinematic camera angles with the conversation were a lot more engaging than having an expression-less character stand there in their game-world pose throughout the entire dialogue. This was much more enjoyable to watch and actually helped to keep me interested in the dialogue.

On top of that, the game world... my good God, it looks SO overwhelmingly amazing! So gorgeously crafted. So mind-numbingly realistic. It just screams "explore me!" I never knew that the level design would have such a tangle effect on how much I want to explore it. It's not like some low budget game that's full of open, barren fields with no landmarks or breaks in the skyline.

The talent at CDPR is in full effect! This game is going to be a crowning JEWEL and a masterpiece for RPGs!

You're right.

I'd find it harder to believe they'd go to the trouble of adding in these tips hardly anyone notices. Guess this calls for
@Marcin Momot to settle the matter once and for all.

Marcin , would you be so kind to tell us if Gamescom and E3 videos are from the same build?
Thanks in advance.

Yes i agree with you on that, but I dont think they specifically "add " them to the build, they probably just finish the descriptions and update the files, then the files get read by the game, for small things like that I think it just naturally gets completed over time together with any build using that content.

I second you request for clarification however, just for messing around, we're only some months after E3 I wasn't expecting improvements.

Top Bottom