Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
@slimgrin

you re a bad bad boy to repost such things.... though this is a critical hit in my anime fan heart you lil brat!
same goes for @scratcherpen
And yeah i like that! So screw you all judging me! :p :p :p

Last edited:
@StaGiors --> is liked this, so here is version №2 ^_^

Whoa, this looks simply amazing ~*

Your Ciri drawing has come a long way and I like where it's going.
I can see that you've also been inspired by the Keira Metz fanart,
because you made Ciri look younger and more iconic.

Be careful that you don't make this one as perfect as Keira Metz though, or it'll stop being authentic !

@shinobi2u

I really love the Ys soundtracks. Ys is like Dark Souls on coffee.
You are screwed. Monsters can kill you in a few seconds. Here is a sword. Here is a kickass soundtrack. Good luck !

...if only the story was as good as the music..... ah well.
No one complained about the crappy plot in Secret of Mana either.

*sunglasses*

Last edited:
...if only the story was as good as the music..... ah well.
No one complained about the crappy plot in Secret of Mana either.

*sunglasses*

Dems are fight'n words! :troll:

But I do commend you on your good taste in music. LOVE Ys Origin's soundtrack.

Last edited:
This may seem goofy, but help me out....?

View attachment 5664

Pick a favorite? Comments? Suggestions? HALP?
I think I've officially been staring at this one picture entirely too long.... I just want to get to a point were I feel comfortable coloring it. And I always feel like there's something else to tweak.

Attachments

• CiriWIP3.jpg
    CiriWIP3.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 52
The shape of #2's face is probably the best for that profile, I'd say, though there isn't necessarily anything wrong with #1, either. #3's looks off on (our) left side by the eye, though. For me, nothing else really stands out between the three; this is nice!

Last edited:
The shape of #2's face is probably the best for that profile, I'd say, though there isn't necessarily anything wrong with #1, either. #3's looks off on (our) left side by the eye, though. For me, nothing else really stands out between the three; this is nice!

Yeah, something about #3 seemed a bit too much... Thanks for your input!! The only real difference is the face, it's true. I keep editing a picture I posted a few pages back trying to improve, and make her look more like Ciri. She started looking quite like a man awhile back....

:huh:

Don't ask me how it happened or why I wasn't too ashamed to post it, but I will say people's responses have done me a world of good....

@Lyfia

I prefer the first picture better. I think it has something to do with the jawline, but as I am an ignorant primitive, I can't pinpoint it exactly.

Now something extra. What about the spacing of the eyes? I think it is just a little too narrow. Maybe I'm wrong. What do you guys think?

The piece is awesome, I can't wait to see the finished version. :)

@Lyfia

Here's a trick (from animation): flip the image. If you flip it you'll see all the things that are wrong or weird. There you can change them, modify, edit, re-draw... whatever it's needed. Then re-flip the image in the original position and you'll see the result :peace:
Interesting method... :hmm:
Thanks.

Few people suggested to make white eyebrows for Ciri, I know I should, but with black eyebrows she looks a lot better in my opinion. :)

I'm messed up with color?

@EmperorZorn Thanks, I can't wait to see your Crach an Craite fanart. :p

Last edited:
@Валькирия

Ciri's exact hair color has already been discussed. Speaking personally, I'm not very fond of any version making it almost white, as "ashen" is very light blond. Very close to the actress portraiting baby Ciri in the TV series.

As for you question, that's my suggestion: eyebrows color should never been the same of hair or lighter. Normally, you make it darker. For mainly two reasons:
-it's an optical effect helping to "frame" the eyes even more and make them look brighter

-in real world, people eyebrows are darker than the hair. Those people having eyebrows as blond\white as the hair, have a weird look, like they don't have eyebrows at all.
How dark you can make that color is your own choice.

This may seem goofy, but help me out....?

Pick a favorite? Comments? Suggestions? HALP?
I think I've officially been staring at this one picture entirely too long.... I just want to get to a point were I feel comfortable coloring it. And I always feel like there's something else to tweak.

I've made some editing on your pic, hope it doesn't offend you.

Anyway, anatomy is a pain in the arse XD

Attachments

• CiriWIP3.jpg
    CiriWIP3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Top Bottom