Movies / TV Shows!

+
I started watching/have watched a few new ones...(TV Shows)

Tyrant - I loved this one, but it's not a "hit" apparently so Season 2 is a bit shaky but I hope it happens.
The Knick - Pretty neat, I never would have thought Synth and early 1900s would go well together, this show proved me wrong. Music is done by the guy who was responsible for the same in Drive.
Outlander - Too early to say.
The Strain - Ehh, timepass show. A NOTZOMBIE outbreaks involving supernatural.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;m-u2gUM4Vvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-u2gUM4Vvc&list=UUXU7XVK_2Wd6tAHYO8g9vAA[/video]

can't edit my post for some reason

wanted to add this

I just finished watching Star Trek: The Animated Series. I've officially watched everything Star Trek.... OS, NG, DS9, Enterprise, Voyager, the movies... There's a void now.... A void... I think I'll start all over again.

I started rewatching Sabrina the Teenage Witch. It's such a funny show and I think I am enjoying it more now I am not 10 years old. Also it's nice having a show with 3 main female characters with interesting personalities, and a talking evil cat.

Hey guys,

Had to share this amazing pic that Snyder just posted!

Right! 2016 can't come quick enough!

Also just finished FRINGE, what a great show, nice to see a finale that feels right, any other FRINGE fans out there?

Also just finished FRINGE, what a great show, nice to see a finale that feels right, any other FRINGE fans out there?

Very much a fan, it's one of my favourite series ever. but I suspect we have some disagreement over it.
As far as I'm concerned, Fringe ended after Season 4. That last season should never have existed in this universe.

Very much a fan, it's one of my favourite series ever. but I suspect we have some disagreement over it.
As far as I'm concerned, Fringe ended after Season 4. That last season should never have existed in this universe.
You're just mad because you will never ever be a bald fedora, trenchcoat wearing futuristic mathematician that can essentially teleport.

I just finished watching Star Trek: The Animated Series. I've officially watched everything Star Trek.... OS, NG, DS9, Enterprise, Voyager, the movies... There's a void now.... A void... I think I'll start all over again.

Uhmm...TNG was the best Star Trek there was.

Thats fair enough. They wanted 5 seasons, so its nice a show could end on its own terms. I was trying to think of any other show I watched that actually had a satisfying finale. I recently finished Dexter...... mother of GOD!

Love this Batmobile already, really good picture.

Here are the set pics :cheers:

Last edited:
probably loaded with the same ammunition used by the a team because he's always blowing up walls and doors, but no body ever gets nicked even by shrapnel.

Why does the batmobile have two machineguns? I can only assume it will be for rubber bullets cause Batman.

They are basing this Batman on The Dark Knight Returns incarnation and he shot criminals with rubber bullets from the batmobile machine guns. He even shot one with the real bullet, but not lethally and it was urgent emergency (baby hostage situation).

They are basing this Batman on The Dark Knight Returns incarnation and he shot criminals with rubber bullets from the batmobile machine guns. He even shot one with the real bullet, but not lethally and it was urgent emergency (baby hostage situation).
Yeah I've seen those 2 movies which is why I said rubber bullets :p

Top Bottom