Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they are having a presentation at GDC, look at the Interview thread. But I doubt we will get much from that since it's mostly for developers and showing of new tech and such. But who knows.

I guess we'll find out. I would hinge towards the side of no or very little(mostly the latter) since they've sprinkled plenty of content the last 2 or so years and they don't exactly have anything else in the pipeline that's ongoing 'serious' development yet and TW3 release is very near.

Aren't they going to talk about building a living and breathing world? Since the lead level designer and another lead designer are on the panel?
If nothing else they might give us some pretty pictures so this thread can get back to it's glorious former self.

actually count alucard... i just want to play that fucking game right neow!
Just like anyone elese here,but some of us need a little dose to survive this 3 long,very long month :'(....Even if i am immortal,thats a very long time.:p

It's mostly just the fact that they have the same haircut. Side-by-side comparison you can very easily tell the different facial features.

Facial Hair, Lips, Wrinkles, Nose... Even the eyes have a different shape to them.

Even if CDPR was to create and hand-place every single NPC in the game, there's still going to be some characters that look similar to each other. There's only a finite number of haircuts, eye colors and whatnot that they can use, there's bound to be some similar looking double-ups.

We know that
The man whose cart was attacked by the griffin has a cousin who runs the inn at White Orchard. Perhaps the other guy is the cousin. Perhaps in the end of the prologue, Wild Hunts destroyed White Orchard....

I guess we'll find out. I would hinge towards the side of no or very little(mostly the latter) since they've sprinkled plenty of content the last 2 or so years and they don't exactly have anything else in the pipeline that's ongoing 'serious' development yet and TW3 release is very near.
I know it is off topic, but I don't think it is worth to start a new thread for this. I am expecting and desiring developer diaries more than screenshots at this point. To be honest I think their final marketing push should have started or it should start soon.
I loved developer diaries of Red Dead Redemption, and I also thought Witcher 2's developer diaries were pretty good.

@thephantomknight , you asking about the final marketing push?

It was mentioned by some devs on the forums, way back when the release date was still in February.
They said that, at that time, the big marketing push would start around the end of December and the start of January.
So I imagine we would see some dev diary's and hopefully some other stuff like character trailers at the end of March and start of April.

And at that time we hopefully get new screenshots or video's to post here. Btw Sid where should we talk about dev diary's (when they are here), in this thread or make a new one? I'm guessing a new one sinds they are not screenshots or artwork and neither are they 'normal' interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom