Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Gameplay Trailer (Japanese)

Unfortunately, "cocksucker!" thing and "...then Fuck Off!" thing has become to soften up like "...then go away", but all in all, I felt Japanese-voiceover is successful.

I must say im really digging Geralts japanese voice, might play with jpn VO on my second playthrough.

Great combat, awesome plot-quests, filled open-world, brilliant graphics for different plataforms....

Did you CDPR need to do all that in one game? Well.... I really doesn't care as long as I can play the game you always wanted to play ! It's an honour the be one of those fortunate!

I must say im really digging Geralts japanese voice, might play with jpn VO on my second playthrough.
i didn't even know that it'll be released in japan. i mean they play RPGs sure, but JRPG mostly. i'm curious to see the japanese gaming community reacting to it.

Fucking Rad I get to play TW3 at 4pm on the 18th, this and that new combat video was perfect, and I'm going to go see Faith No More tonight!
Mike Patton & the gang go on about 9pm, but strip club comes first, YES!
Cheers to ALL.. :)

Since you have one hour advantage... I need to destroy your happiness...

So first you will have to download a big patch... then wait for a fix for all technical glitches...
then... you will ponder over black screen... (but I won't be cruel you WILL hear the sound)... so your first prolog attempt will be a fully blind one... but as the only one and true Witcher you will use your other senses to get through...) ;)

Unfortunately, nope. IGN only upload their videos to Youtube with the same (shit) quality. I asked the same to IGN on Twitter when they released the video of "first 15 minutes" few weeks ago and they didn't answer. After this, they have released some videos and none has been upload uncompressed to other plataform.

Yeah, which wouldn't be so bad if the compression wasn't that atrocious. Seriously, you might as well watch this stuff in 480p or less. It's horrible.

I'm getting more and more excited, which kind of worries me...
I was really excited for a lot of games that I ,after the first few days, hardly played anymore... I've been looking forward to TW3 for 3-4 years now, so at this point I'm starting to become a bit scared that I lose interest in the game after just a few days.

From what I've seen and expect this won't happen. But I hope that it stays that way, would hate to see it on the (virtual) pile with DA:I, GTA:V, Divinity: OS and others.

Btw these IGN videos coming from the PC version or console version ?

The foliage looks beautiful in the combat video, specially when Geralt is fighting in open fields. This should alleviate the doubts of foliage downgrade (this includes me as well) :)

Btw these IGN videos coming from the PC version or console version ?

The foliage looks beautiful in the combat video, specially when Geralt is fighting in open fields. This should alleviate the doubts of foliage downgrade (this includes me as well) :)

Since we've seen one XB1 video and everything else was on PC it's safe to assume that will be the case if not stated otherwise.

https://twitter.com/TheEvilChris/status/589090961575182337

Are u kidding me? Add atleast "The opinions voiced here are my own." in your profile because ur hurting CDPR reputation...

And stop doing terrible PR. Most of the Witcher/CDPR community is pro-gamergate or neutral.

@TheEvilChris
shame on you.

Seriously @TheEvilChris, ideologues have no place as community managers. Keep controversial assertions, or should I say tantrums, to yourself, especially since gamergate does antiharassment rounds on the very same site you posted your asinine remark.

Last edited:
Since we've seen one XB1 video and everything else was on PC it's safe to assume that will be the case if not stated otherwise.

That's good to hear because this build looks so much better than older ones. Beautiful and more denser foliage, blood decals, great lighting. Excellent stuff :)

and since we're looking at high quality right now, I guess it will look this good on consoles as well and better on ultra.

Its his twitter, its not like he posts this kind of stuff on the forums..

Sure, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a certain restrain. That excuse didn't work for Chick-fil-A so why should it work here? And am I suppose to assume the 8592 followers are all acquaintances and friends? No, most of them are Witcher fans that choose to follow and I quote North American Community Manager for CD PROJEKT RED & The Witcher.
I'm not asking for a witchhunt, but for people to understand in what position they are when they speak.

Oh boy.
I'm going to assume this is legitimate and TheEvilChris did tweet what he's said to have tweeted. If not, I will stand corrected and in that case, please, TheEvilChris, accept my sincere apologies.

I defend the right of TheEvilChris to say whatever he feels like saying on his Twitter account. It's his, not CD Projekt RED's. The claim just because most of the community here appears to support Gamergate his tweets should then reflect the apparent consensus or at least not openly diverge from it is just silly. Free speech is sacrosanct. I thought this was self-evident. Apparently not.

Regarding his statement that «Just heard the GamerGate has a booth at the @ calgaryexpo ? Really? Who next, the KKK? (...)» is so abysmal, so inane, so grossly ignorant of the track record of an organisation such as the KKK and therefore so blatantly offensive to its victims, that no amount of flack he should receive will ever be excessive. I will add that tweet is perfectly in line what he had to say regarding the downgrade claims.

This is my last word on the matter here, as this has absolutely nothing to do with TW3, except in that it furthers my personal conviction that hiring The EvilChris was not the wisest of decisions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom