Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
From new gamespot video :" closed location you can access only by fast travel" I am not sure if I like it...

Lip sync and facial expression in this scene is flawless now.

Head motion is more ... natural

"It’s not always so simple" ;)

No it's not that simple and don't get me wrong I think it's a brilliant mechanic if it is limited to happen two or three times but if we have to do this over and over with eaxh new "cluster" it will soon just become a UBISOFT feast of repetitiveness and that is worrisome in my book. Granted we don't know much about it yet but the circumstantial evidences is there that it could be a general theme. And that I don't hope.

From new gamespot video :" closed location you can access only by fast travel" I am not sure if I like it...

You can't, for instance, sail from Skellige to Novigrad. Instead, you go to the world map and "travel" to Novigrad. I asked why, and was told it's because CD Projekt wanted to keep the geography of the realm consistent while still representing all these areas. Basically, they know it would take hours of game-time to sail to Skellige, so instead you just fast-travel there.

oh wow, those rain and mud effects on the screen are really bad. I usually like those effects but the look really out of place for me here.
everything else was great.

Ok I do agree the way the mud looks is kind of out of place, but I really like the rain drops on camera effect.

What does it mean id doesn't feel like a Witcher ?? If the serie lose its soul for the sake of the larger audience I ll be disappointed... I hope the witcher stuff is still superior to the RDR stuff...

The comparison with RDR is in the sense of exploration of a huge world which feels alive. Which IMO is the best compliment you can give to the exploration aspect of any open world game.

Is it just me or is this botchling the same creature we saw at the end of Sword of Destiny trailer?

That's either a Gravier or a Cemetaur. My bet's on Gravier.

First time I saw the trailer I thought it could be an Alghoul too but now they seem to be fourfooted creatures.

Damn .. how do I remove those Attached Thumbnails??

Attachments

• Bestiary_Graveir_full.png
    Bestiary_Graveir_full.png
    292.5 KB · Views: 84
  • The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-The-Sword-Of-Destiny-Trailer-9.jpg
    The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-The-Sword-Of-Destiny-Trailer-9.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Lip sync and facial expression in this scene is flawless now.
Yeah, looks really nice.

It's interesting that every time we get new footage of an area shown previously in the older trailers it always looks just as good or better. So why do some people assume that the other areas that haven't been shown since are going to somehow look worse. I bet anything that all those cutscenes and other areas in the earlier trailers will still be in the game and will look just as good.

THX you very much. Sad this is not exist any more. It would be very interesting for me.

You're welcome. Although they originally came from someone else, so we should thank them (might be from YourAverageNord above, not sure). I just bookmarked the links from some other site. I agree, though, that it's sad we don't have the full video. It would have been interesting for me too.

It looks amazing (at least in my honest opinion) folks... I'm loving nearly everything I'm seeing. Well, aside from that mud effect. I mean, I like it that the monsters can affect our visibility; but that mud really looked out of place :) Also, I can't believe that they even improved the models and facial textures/meshes since SoD. Emyhr's face looks even more detailed now! That's... Just wow, should suffice :)

Top Bottom