Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+

Oh no, I meant how much will it cost.

The leg belongs to some random Wild Hunt soldier.

Yeah, you're probably right. Guess I just got all worked up over nothing. I don't know why but I was always under the impression it was Eredin doing the stab in the back. Probably because of his voice over.

I saw on a Brazilian youtuber he even show the SSD on his hand and says that its encrypted and also that they would have to send the footage to CD Projekt Red first because they are still prohibited to show everything so i know we wont be looking at the whole thing a lot will have to be cut off their footage since they had 2 days to play and go anywhere in the game they wanted.

Here is the link for their video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjW5-K4sVRU

SORRY its in brazilian portuguese

Ask Sapkowski about that... ;)

Geralt looks like generic-western-white-male-videogame-character. But it's ok, I guess he's just made for the ladies... :p

I think they've made Geralt attractive because people have to want to play as this character. If he was as ugly as Sapkowski described him it'd be a tough sell.

Geralt looks like generic-western-white-male-videogame-character. But it's ok, I guess he's just made for the ladies... :p

He does? I thought 'generic-western-white-male-videogame-character' would look way to buffed and have big muscle's slapped on just for the sake of it...
Geralt might look a bit like that, but he's not as broad as a 'generic-western-white-male-videogame-character' and has good reason to look the way he does. He is mutated and is stronger and faster then a normal human, shouldn't he then look stronger and faster then a normal human? Especially since he actually partakes in these physical activities. (both with monsters and women ;P )
And most of his scar's actually have a backstory, they are not just there for the 'cool' factor.

I think they've made Geralt attractive because people have to want to play as this character. If he was as ugly as Sapkowski described him it'd be a tough sell.

I don't think Geralt was ever described as ugly. Actually i don't think he was ever really described at all besides having white hair.

---------- Updated at 09:36 AM ----------

https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/592682661560381442

Witcher 3 gameplay in 30 minutes?

Ask Sapkowski about the Witcher books that he wrote and he won't say anything good. That's just how he is.
Sure, W1 Geralt looked more "mutated" and creepy than he is now, but I honestly don't mind it.

Top Bottom