Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Can't wait to hear that arrogant and egocentric Brit talking about W3.... /irony

Again, worth pointing out that TB and co might not even talk about TW3, but I think it's likely that they will, doubt it's going to be too extensive, though.

Jesse should fix his tech and upload something on his own instead...

I think we might be getting a video with minimal editing tonight or over the weekend from Jesse, and then he has another W3 video planned later down the line.

I wonder if Dodger is planning to upload any video related to her trip at all. Would be a shame if not. She had a professional (sort of) camera guy with her.

I wonder if Dodger is planning to upload any video related to her trip at all. Would be a shame if not. She had a professional (sort of) camera guy with her.

I get the feeling some of those youtubers just took a opportunity for a nice trip and play a game, but are not willing to even share with us their opinion. It's like the more known Youtuber, the less they care it seems.

Since you obviously did not bother to check, Dodger had her office changed and did not do any video work. On top of that, we have plenty of footage and even if they released their videos, it would not change anything. We already know, what we have to.

What i am looking for is Q&A with Gopher to see his thoughts on the game/modding it.

I get the feeling some of those youtubers just took a opportunity for a nice trip and play a game, but are not willing to even share with us their opinion. It's like the more known Youtuber, the less they care it seems.

Exactly. It's very sad. Someone like Dodger that has a lot of subscribers and she doesn't even mention that she went to see the game in the other side of the world. I really think a lot of these youtubers are lazy. Sorry if i sound like a prick but that's how i feel. From Dodger's last posts i just see gameplay and herself in front of the camera talking about gaming stuff and those two things are not very hard to do. I see that some youtubers just go there to fool around and then come home to not even talk about their experiences and what they think on the game.

Exactly. It's very sad. Someone like Dodger that has a lot of subscribers and she doesn't even mention that she went to see the game in the other side of the world.
Oh, she did mention it. She even did a vlog (sort of) stream in the hotel they stayed at dedicated to the event. Also tweeted about it a couple of times.

Anyway, as @SelfIgnition pointed out, she has a new office, so that might be the reason. And it's true we've seen more than enough, but I'm interested in her opinion about the game, plus it would be nice to see more about the actual event (middle age village, axe throwing, Percival, etc.).

Last edited:

I agree, apart from Gopher and from one Polish dude (didn't understand much, but he went through various stuff, like the skills and how they work), the rest were a huge disappointment, I guess CDPR should have chosen a bit more carefully who to invite.

Yes, we got some new footage, but they didn't even try to get into the game mechanics, such a shame.

Random forum guys giving business tips for someone who is making a living from YT, please ;)

Just so you know, making youtube videos doesn't automatically make them business pros... It would be naive to think they are. Also, don't underestimate "random forum guys" giving business tips... there may be a few people here who aren't basement dwelling kids that still live with mommy. Don't take offense to this of course.

Random forum guys giving business tips for someone who is making a living from YT, please ;)

Let me get this straight:
1. I'm not giving any tips. I don't give a damn if they succeed in their activities or not.
2. "Random guy stating that other random guy is having opinion" - the thing is although I'm not YT business expert I'm referring to not to making money on YT, but rather to the fact that since these guys were invited to have a good time, and to have opportunity to try the game - it would be professional to share opinions with us (ultimately that was the goal, wasn't it?).

3. Being famous YouTuber does not mean you are professional. It means you are famous Youtuber. So far the best coverage of the event comes from Gopher (and he is not a big figure, right?). I was very suprised how well he did. This was something I would expect from the biggest guys over there. With does not mean, I don't like Dodger (beacuse I do like her in general).
4. I'm stating my disappointment with regards to current state. Who knows, maybe they will release something after all.

Let's not dwell on matters that are not that important. however I wante to share my opinion.

Last edited:
But CD Projekt RED did invite them because of the market they can access and for the good PR it provides, it shows CDPR as a company that interacts with not just gaming magazines but gamers of all kinds.

For the people that were just messing about, more casual fans are going not going to be particularly interested in seeing the indepth game mechanics and what have you, they are only seeing a youtuber they like being invited to a cool event and is given time to play the game for 2 days and seeing him/her play what looks like a fantastic game.

While personally i agree that i would have like to have seen more informative gameplay, but it's all fine since CDPR thought about that and that's why Gopher got us covered :yes

Oh, she did mention it. She even did a vlog (sort of) stream in the hotel they stayed at dedicated to the event. Also tweeted about it a couple of times.

Anyway, as @SelfIgnition pointed out, she has a new office, so that might be the reason. And it's true we've seen more than enough, but I'm interested in her opinion about the game, plus it would be nice to see more about the actual event (middle age village, axe throwing, Percival, etc.).

My personal guess is that she perhaps wanted to make a video together with Jesse Cox and since he got tech problems the video is still missing...

Let me get this straight:
1. I'm not giving any tips. I don't give a damn if they succeed in their activities or not.
2. "Random guy stating that other random guy is having opinion" - the thing is although I'm not YT business expert I'm referring to not to making money on YT, but rather to the fact that since these guys were invited to have a good time, and to have opportunity to try the game - it would be professional to share opinions with us (ultimately that was the goal, wasn't it?).

3. Being famous YouTuber does not mean you are professional. It means you are famous Youtuber. So far the best coverage of the event comes from Gopher (and he is not a big figure, right?). I was very suprised how well he did. This was something I would expect from the biggest guys over there. With does not mean, I don't like Dodger (beacuse I do like her in general).
4. I'm stating my disappointment with regards to current state. Who knows, maybe they will release something after all.

Let's not dwell on matters that are not that important. however I wante to share my opinion.

I imagine these youtubers know their particular audience. I dont really watch any of them but I assume that Angry Joe fans like watching him and his friend yell and act CRRAAZZY while playing games. Gopher's audience probably expects something less "jokey" and more informative. I'm sure CDPR knew full well what to expect from all these people, the key thing for them is exposure and reaching audiences of all types.

Top Bottom