The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
Language available on the WIII WH disc

Hello,
You guys have a big support from me and I can't wait to play new Witcher game. But let's leave the sweet talk, I could go on and on with it, and proceed into my question :)

I am living in United Kingdom but am interested in playing Polish version of the game. If I will buy the game from a store here in the UK i will be able to do that? And how is that possible, will i have to change my console language to Polish or would there be a menu to change the language?

Looking forward for the reply as I said before I am getting more nervous closer to 19th of May!
Regards,
Aleksander Hudzik

Hello,
You guys have a big support from me and I can't wait to play new Witcher game. But let's leave the sweet talk, I could go on and on with it, and proceed into my question :)

I am living in United Kingdom but am interested in playing Polish version of the game. If I will buy the game from a store here in the UK i will be able to do that? And how is that possible, will i have to change my console language to Polish or would there be a menu to change the language?

Looking forward for the reply as I said before I am getting more nervous closer to 19th of May!
Regards,
Aleksander Hudzik

Set Options: game language to Polish for voice and either Polish for subtitles (if you can read them... or English if you prefer).
Simple as that.

5 days pass and still no awswer from the inclusion of the PT/BR subtitles in a future patch or even on first day patch. No awser here and on the email that the moderator give on this post to try to fix this. I already made the pre-reservation but i think you guys at least can awser to the email just saying that u will see what u can do and then u can say go fu... yourselfs. Very disapoint custumer support.........

Hi, I was wonder for the console versions, can we change the subs within game settings or do we have to change our console's system language and restart the game? Thanks in advance!

Hi, I was wonder for the console versions, can we change the subs within game settings or do we have to change our console's system language and restart the game? Thanks in advance!
I think you should be able to do it from within the game.

This would definitely be helpful to people all over (long live the cardboard box?) , one reason why I love digital especially like gog (and being anti-drm/region-locking) no need to worry about such stuff. You could have even made this a news post than just a thread here.

Also it's nice to see my country's name (India) put up somewhere at least (this never happens lol)
*i'm crying now*

I wonder why no one is answering, here or vie email, to Portuguese comunity? Have we been that much intrusive by asking a simple question and posting our complains?!

I'm not a programmer, but i'm sure that adding a day one patch with the PT-BR subtitles wouldn't take devs much time or resources. I really hope they are taking care of it :?

Last edited:
In-game Subtitles change settings for Console Versions?

Hi, I was wondering if I can change subs within game settings for XB1/PS4 version? Or do I have to exit the game to reset my console's system language in order to switch the subs(Like GTA5)? Thanks in advance!

Hi CDPR,i am from Serbia and i have a favor to ask. Please for the love of Yoda and all the boobs in the world dont make audio or subs for my serbian lanugage. Pls dont ever make anything more than english. English is all we need on this planet to talk to each other and use the internet.

Hi CDPR,i am from Serbia and i have a favor to ask. Please for the love of Yoda and all the boobs in the world dont make audio or subs for my serbian lanugage. Pls dont ever make anything more than english. English is all we need on this planet to talk to each other and use the internet.

You need not worry then as Polish,Czech (Only Subs) and Russian are the only Slavic languages for TW3.
I dont understand why though, more languages=better, no?

Questions for Languages of the Witcher 3?

I notice that the Witcher 3 is support the schinese on the steam game option menu,and i found the same evidence from the steamdb.info(https://steamdb.info/app/292030/depots/)

But on the Steam Witcher 3 store page it still no evidence that Witcher 3 have schinese subtitles support.

So, my questions are :
Does the Witcher 3 really have schinese subtitles support?
Were the schinese subtitles just a transcoded version of the tchinese subtitles?

Hope someone can give me the answer。
THX

CD Prodjekt Red if u dont awser our questions , why do you have a forum????? 2 weeks pass and still no awser about the inclusion of the pt/br subtitles on day 1 patch, at least just say , "sorry but that doesn´t going to happen..........". Very disapoitting

Top Bottom