Witcher 3 music

+
Does anyone know if the track's names will be spoiler-ish?

What different versions?

The one that comes with the game, a separate especial edition and the digital (iTunes).

But Marcin confirmed via twitter it's the same tracklist.

Wait a second. Is it possible that when you got TW3 with the Nvidia bundle you won't get the soundtrack and the artwork? Because it doesn't show up in my GOG account.

Stange that on Galaxy you can only download the old four exclusive tracks, but the whole package is available at GOG.com...

Some titles are a bit spoilerish. So watch out for that. :)

Yeaaaah. They had me like...

Anyway, Geralt of Rivia track!

Wait a second. Is it possible that when you got TW3 with the Nvidia bundle you won't get the soundtrack and the artwork? Because it doesn't show up in my GOG account.

Could someone answer me the question? I'd need to preorder another one from GOG then.

Edited accordingly. What I wrote is not really a spoiler, but I see how some might be sensitive even to that. :)

---------- Updated at 07:04 PM ----------

Could someone answer me the question? I'd need to preorder another one from GOG then.

Do a hard refresh (ctrl+f5) on the TW3 GOG page.

I resolved to listen to the track without looking at any of the names of the songs as a compromise between spoiling myself and avoiding the music altogether. It's great to imagine what different tracks may be related to without actually knowing the context...

Top Bottom