Witcher 3 climbing up the top sellers chart on Steam

+
Will they show reviews of w3 tomorrow? Like IGN and other big reviewers?

Edit: by tomorrow I mean today 0:22 am in Netherlands.

Will they show reviews of w3 tomorrow? Like IGN and other big reviewers?

Edit: by tomorrow I mean today 0:22 am in Netherlands.
The embargo lifts at 7 a.m PT on Tuesday which is I think 3 p.m CET on Tuesday. That just means they are allowed to post reviews, so some of them definitely will. While I expect some others to take a little bit more time.

The embargo lifts at 7 a.m PT on Tuesday which is I think 3 p.m CET on Tuesday. That just means they are allowed to post reviews, so some of them definitely will. While I expect some others to take a little bit more time.

There are no reviews online...

It was inevitable.

Last edited:
This game deserves to sell atleast 5 millions copies! I bought it on Steam and Im super glad that It's conquering the top selling game list. It should be #1 very soon, I have no doubt.

This game deserves to sell atleast 5 millions copies! I bought it on Steam and Im super glad that It's conquering the top selling game list. It should be #1 very soon, I have no doubt.
It's important to notice, that apart from Steam, this game is also sold on GOG and Origin.
So Steam sales are probably significantly lower, than they could've been, if the game was distributed only via Steam.

"The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + Expansion Pass" being on 6th place &
"The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt" being on the 2nd place.
If they were combined on the sales charter I wonder if it would be on 1st place now.

I can't afford to buy the game a 2nd time. So someone else has to sacrifice themselves here and boost dat stat! :p

Top Bottom