Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

+
Keeps horses calmer.

Hmm.

HMMM.

C'more, Forums, I have a surprise "treat" for you!

You and your little pony fetish @Sardukhar ... *smirk*
I liked how you "ponied" all those bitches a few days ago good work ;)

OT

Nude Geralt and fully nude women? No worries soon enough there will be nude mods.
:D not necessary at all i think, but i ll see next week :D with my own eyes :D heheh

It looks like the brothels sex scene are all the same. Not much variations. At the end they always wear underwear...
Source: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pz86t_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-all-brothel-sex-scenes_videogames

Man that's such a let down, so much for the variation in the Witcher 3. Why do all sex scenes look the same ? No real fun in pursuing the romance with various NPCs if they all have the same expression.
LOL what a waste !!
For a huge witcher world, Does any anyone know how many romance options does Geralt have in Witcher 3? leaving the same old scenes with whores.
I would be disappointed if the options are less than that in the Witcher 1.
Also so much for the mature game where they hide the bottom after sex, I was looking for some saucy and raunchy stuff in TW3.

But in TW1 women were completely naked. Does this mean that TW3 is more conservative than the first one?

not all the sex scene need to be about being hot and naked, it depends on the context.

Well because they would had to render a penis and we all know that the general public hates those.

There was a big conversation within the team on whether Geralt could be fully nude or not. The conversation also involved the extra polygons that would be used for his penis and who would animate it while running (Editor’s Note: at this point I believed he was joking, but Monnier specified that he was actually serious). On the other side, others believed that there was a lot of female nudity in the game, so there should be male nudity as well. The result is that there’s a lot more male nudity than in previous games, but Geralt still normally wears his underwear.
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/04...s-adaptable-loot-nudity-and-penises-and-more/

Attachments

• WUT.jpg
    WUT.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 85
But in TW1 women were completely naked. Does this mean that TW3 is more conservative than the first one?

There was a big conversation within the team on whether Geralt could be fully nude or not. The conversation also involved the extra polygons that would be used for his penis and who would animate it while running (Editor’s Note: at this point I believed he was joking, but Monnier specified that he was actually serious). On the other side, others believed that there was a lot of female nudity in the game, so there should be male nudity as well. The result is that there’s a lot more male nudity than in previous games, but Geralt still normally wears his underwear.
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/04...s-adaptable-loot-nudity-and-penises-and-more/

I guess sarcasm on the internet is easily missed? Wait the pixels and animation of Geralt penis was approached, this is hilarious. Although I would said that is a good excuse but even Far Cry 4 did it, so...

The problem with that screenshot is that, they are both looking up and with their backs on the floor and in that angle, it is impossible to put both naked. That is why you see less naked ladies, I am quite happy with it actually. Thanks CDPR for showing skin for all gamers alike!

I'll wait until I played the game with my judgement, but fron the bit I have seen it looks very underwhelming. Much worse than Witcher 2. Would be a sad day if I have to use mods to not get a pg13-Bioware sex scene in a CDP game. But hey, at least we have now blood and gore everywhere. Guess that's the price for pandering towards the american market. But well..... I wanted to wait until I played the game, so I'll stop now.

I'll wait until I played the game with my judgement, but fron the bit I have seen it looks very underwhelming. Much worse than Witcher 2. Would be a sad day if I have to use mods to not get a pg13-Bioware sex scene in a CDP game. But hey, at least we have now blood and gore everywhere. Guess that's the price for pandering towards the american market. But well..... I wanted to wait until I played the game, so I'll stop now.

I hope it doesn t turn out like that... really... there where full frontal nudes in TW1 and TW2 why should they cut
that out? Maybe another one of the free DLC? If there are really no full nude models (doubt that)

It's not that bad, but I agree that they shouldn't 'shy away' from showing things where e.g. underwears look... stupid.
Anyway, we all know these kind of mods will be among the firsts. :p

I hope it doesn t turn out like that... really... there where full frontal nudes in TW1 and TW2 why should they cut
that out? Maybe another one of the free DLC? If there are really no full nude models (doubt that)
Like I said, let's wait till we played the game before judging. The game is huge, there might be other scenes than shown in the video.
Afterwards there is still enough time to call CDP hypocrites, if they heavily increased the violence but scaled down the sex.

It's called parity...CDP removed nipples, penises and vaginas just for one reason - console peasants will get additional 3 fps...

Not that far from the true, it involved the "extra POLYgons". So now everyone is in their undies!

Thanks for the laugh by the way.

Really they cut full naked women out? That's so stupid, GOT has it, TW2 on XB360 showed some bush.. wth? lol..
I don't want no damn PG13 Witcher Game on console, Noooooo....

Thanks for the laugh by the way.
You're welcome ;)
Really they cut full naked women out? That's so stupid, GOT has it, TW2 on XB360 showed some bush.. wth? lol..
I don't want no damn PG13 Witcher Game on console, Noooooo....
Don't worry, mate...I am certain there will be bushes all around Geralt...Sorceress' bushes, elven bushes, hooker bushes...And if Geralt is really lucky - Succubus bushes :D

Less BioWare romance, more polyamory, I say. Why pick one or the other, shipping wars, waifu wars.. and just have a harmonious, perfect relationship with Yenn and Triss. Makes sense in the games as Geralt has sex with others, and technically Yennefer is the interfering woman, in terms with how Triss has been there for Geralt since day one. Totally not me projecting my desires hu hu hu hu.

I mean, you can chop a person in half, there is blood all over the place, organs coming out, but you can't show bush, or nipples. Makes sense, I guess.

I honestly don't get that. I remeber people crying over Game of Thrones nudity, but it was ok to show beheading, torture, blood, cuting limbs and all kinds of nasty stuff. Go figure.

Top Bottom