Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
Downgraded start button? :huh:

Waiting for The Witcher 3 (Group Therapy)

Be open and honest about your feelings. A lot is going through your head when you wait for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!
Listen to your own feelings. What do you feel and why are you so obsessed with The Witcher 3?

Im a huge rpg fan i've been playing rpgs action rpgs, hack&slash rpgs since diablo 1 and absolutely my favourite type of game.
I'm also sure tw3 will be the best rpg ever made.
I love the graphics , the nvidia effects, and i built a pc with gtx 980 and i7 4790 16gigs ram just to play witcher3 on full glory.

The bad thing:
I have electric technology exam 20th may, I have physics II. exam 21th may, pretty shit but i have to live with it so for me release date is 21th 6pm :/

No no. Not group therapy for alcoholics or anything else.
This is only for those who suffer from waiting for The Witcher 3.
I know, I know - just making "group therapy" joke... ;)

Well, I don't suffer...I am just eager to play final chapter of Geralt's story...And I cannot wait to hear what Yennefer, Cirilla, Emhyr and Eredin has to say...

Last edited:
Hello my name is Kostas and am happy to be here with all of you obsessed witcher maniacs.༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give the game already!

i am procrastinating here. i should actually do some homework right now, but i don't feel like it. Also i should go shop some groceries... bah, tomorrow is a holiday, means stores are closed, means people will simply go crazy in the grocery store today. bwah.

i am only sightly excited about the witcher 3. I think it is going to be a nice game that keeps me entertained for a while, but i don't expect it to be the best game ever. It lacks some features and mechanics in my opinion, so it simply can't be the best game for me. Thus i think some thing will annoy me when playing the Witcher 3. But it is fine, i am quite sure i won't be disappointed - had a look at many videos and streams now, and i think i have got a good impression on what this game is and can be. There is no perfect game. There is always something i want to see improved or added in the future, or that i simply don't like.

i really enjoy RPGs, especially in the fantasy setting, thus i was always interested in the Witcher 3, also enjoyed the first 2 games. I like Geralt very much. While watching the videos, i often found myself during a conversation thinking of the answer i would give, and then i was surprised this answer was actually available. Good thing.

those forums here are nice and keep me entertained while avoiding homework and shopping. But i don't think i will be around here often after the game is finally released. I don't think i want to read all those complaints and the whining of all those people who expected the game to be the re-incaranation of christ or something. I am maybe a bit too old for this hype-train rides. They always end with a crash. Not because the game sucks, but because people are overexcited and have their expectations too high.

Last edited:
I always liked the previous Witcher games and I also started reading the books a few months ago. I don't even understand myself how I got myself so hyped up about this game. The last time I was so eagerly waiting for a game was probably Anno 1404. I remember basicly devourering every piece of gameplay and information back then. Same for TW3 at the moment. But from the reviews and the gameplay it seems that the hype is justified. it has some smaller problems but the PC version has INCREDIBLY good performance and the gameplay looks great. The days go by slower than honey on a cold winter morning. I can't wait >.<

I should do some math no for the next exam...but I just don't really have any motivation to do so. I should also programm some C++. But good news is that I have some free time on Monday and Tuesday so I don't think I will get much sleep on Tuesday ^^ Gonna start playing from 1 am. :D

Hello, my name is Butcher but you can call me Butch. Im addicted to a witcher series and my anticipation just got worse since Steam started to show release date on May 18th..

Group therapy huh....

Sigh...............................................................................................................................................................

Can I has my game now?

Top Bottom