Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

+
Don't worry. I bought it in amazon.co.uk, too, and I live in spain.

It will be shipped tomorrow(I know for experience). It takes less than one day to reach your home, if there are no problems at some point.

I also ordered a PC CE from Amazon.com last June and my order still says "Not yet shipped". It *does* say "Arriving Mon, May 25 - Fri, May 29" with free shipping. I'm hoping release day delivery will become available any moment now.

As far as I remember, with TW2 CE (from Amazon too) one or two days before release a new shipping option showed up for "release day delivery". The game shipped and I was charged on the 16th and the game arrived on the 17th.

I have Amazon Prime and I've preordered it early June last year and it's showing a May 21st delivery for me with 2 day free shipping.

I have not ordered the collectors edition but the retail.

I live in Scotland.
I bought the retail from Amazon.co.uk
The item has not shipped.

It was meant to be dispatched on the 16/05/2015 (yesterday) and should arrive on Tuesday the 19th "before 9pm" :/
I have contacted Amazon last night and received an e-email from customer services saying it would take 48hrs to check stock! I can't believe it takes 48hrs to check stock when everything is computerised. Although my shipping status has now changed from Saturday 16th to Monday 18th it worries me if Amazon will fulfil my order. Generally I've had good really customer services from Amazon but if they mess this up I will not be pleased.

I have cancelled my CE. Why?

Attachments

• The witcher 3 cancelled.jpg
    The witcher 3 cancelled.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 68
  • CE6j1N1WAAAr6X1.jpg
    CE6j1N1WAAAr6X1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 52
Don't worry. I bought it in amazon.co.uk, too, and I live in spain.

It will be shipped tomorrow(I know for experience). It takes less than one day to reach your home, if there are no problems at some point.

It usually takes 3 days, ironically the same for orders to Amazon Spain to me (Asturias). So I guess we´ll get it by 21-22, depending where you live.

I ordered a collector's edition on Amazon UK and the estimated dispatch date was the 16th but it still says "Not Yet Dispatched". Heard people saying that some of the CE will be dispatched on Monday instead so hopefully it will arrive on Tuesday. I also have the guide ordered but it has not dispatched yet either???

To everyone who ordered the CE off Amazon UK, it was supposed to be dispatched yesterday as per my chat with one of their customer service advisers. However by the evening it was still not dispatched, so I got in touch with them again and I was assured that they would ship it off on Monday for a Tuesday delivery. That's what it says on my order summary, unfortunately the adviser was not too keen on telling me why it wasn't shipped on the 16th. While I am a bit worried amazon has never failed me, deliveries have always been spot on so I am giving them the benefit of doubt.

Living in Germany and ordered it at amazon.de (german CE version).
I got a shiping notice yesterday and amazon is showing a delivery date on Tuesday.
Seeing the tracking information I might even expect it to arrive on Monday since I ordered it with Prime and it usually takes one day to arrive.

I'm from Scotland, ordered from Amazon UK, status not dispatched, but delivery date still stated as Tuesday 19th May. Shipping date was supposed to be Saturday 16th May.

I preordered my xbox CE (because of the extra content) from a big retailer in Greece and I will probably have it on my hands Tuesday morning.

Collector's Edition issues

I preordered the Collector's Edition of Witcher 3 through a local retailer (i live in Romania) a couple of months ago. This morning (2 days before the launch of the game) I got an e-mail informing me that the CE will no longer be imported. I proceeded to check every other store here and the CE dissapeared from all of them.

So what is going on? I don't appreciate being told 2 days before release that i won't be getting my game.

Ordered the CE from Amazon UK. Just got the dispatch notification today, for a 19th of May delivery.

Preodered on Amazon Germany and it did not ship yet... shoudl be dispatched to germany as well. However I just called support ant they assured me it'll arrive on time (Prime seems to backfire sometimes into them sending later for it to arrive just on time instead of it arriving earlier^^) ...
Imma go nuts if the preordered (July) CE does not come on time... the whole flat plus girls is gonna be staying up and well play a marathon :D

Australia, specifically Perth.
Ordered from EB Games Australia (exclusive, so I had little choice)
Shipping on Friday the 15th, estimated arrival on the 25th. Apparently it was in a warehouse in Queensland. From there to Western Australia sounds reasonable to me, I'm quite impressed since usually Perthies get everything a month late or so. However, our mailmen are (in)famous for dropping everything, so let's see how that fairs, shall we?

Brisbane to Perth in 10 days? Do you have a TARDIS?

I've got no idea, are they supposed to be available in stores on release day? I'm in Australia and pre-ordered with EB Games, I'm just assuming I will be able to go to the shop on the day and grab it...

I don't even have to go in store to pick mine up, Bless you brother-in-law. As is, I'm expecting mine "on the doorstep" at about 7.30 Tues morning

Brisbane to Perth in 10 days? Do you have a TARDIS?
That's what EB Games told me. Fingers crossed they pull through with it.

I've got no idea, are they supposed to be available in stores on release day? I'm in Australia and pre-ordered with EB Games, I'm just assuming I will be able to go to the shop on the day and grab it...
Only if you live in Canberra. Otherwise it gets shipped to you, I'm pretty sure. You might want to check on that.

EB games Canada shipped on the 15th, says estimated delivery on the 22nd. Good thing I have the GOG version too :p

EB games Canada shipped on the 15th, says estimated delivery on the 22nd. Good thing I have the GOG version too :p
Did you get email notification when it shipped?

I ordered from EB Games Canada in June. My order is not showing up on their site despite assurances that my order is still active. I have not received any emails or anything whether my PC CE has shipped. They said my order would appear on the web after it shipped.

I have cancelled my CE. Why?

You cancelled your pre-order based off of a picture from the Internet of the statue which apparently had some flaws, or could have been photoshopped? You might want to watch some of the unboxings on Youtube. So far, the statues I have seen look fantastic.

Top Bottom