Twitch Stream PC version with patch!

+
Did everyone whose going to buy the game buy it already or something? Marketing for this title will extend out for weeks if not months post release. The "one day from release" bit is really a more apt question for you. Its one more day, get over it.

1 million preorders says a lot of people have already bought it. That's if CDPR can be trusted with telling the truth about preorder numbers of course.
I've been supporting CDPR from the beginning and this is the start of what happens when a company gets too big for it's boots like Ubisoft and EA. They get greedy and start treating their customers like idiots with lies and twitch "marketing".

I didn't expect it from CDPR. I guess I'm disappointed that another PC developer is moving closer to the consoles, lured by greed and deceit.

CohhCarnage is praising the graphics, so....

CohhCarnage has admitted on multiple occasions that he can be bought and he has the game now as part of a deal with cdprojekt. Hardly someone you should listen to for honest review, he is only a entertainer and he is willing to explot his audience for profit.

CohhCarnage has admitted on multiple occasions that he can be bought and he has the game now as part of a deal with cdprojekt. Hardly someone you should listen to for honest review, he is only a entertainer and he is willing to explot his audience for profit.

That`s a pretty big accusation . I hope you have proof to back it up with .

1 million preorders says a lot of people have already bought it. That's if CDPR can be trusted with telling the truth about preorder numbers of course.
I've been supporting CDPR from the beginning and this is the start of what happens when a company gets too big for it's boots like Ubisoft and EA. They get greedy and start treating their customers like idiots with lies and twitch "marketing".

I didn't expect it from CDPR. I guess I'm disappointed that another PC developer is moving closer to the consoles, lured by greed and deceit.

So what if it sold 1 million preorders? Thats certainly not every sale of the game. CDPR is reaching for the stars here, they've invested a massive amount of their own money in this and I'm sure they are looking for lifetime returns that are quadruple or quintuple that preorder figure.

And I've supported them from the beginning too, that doesnt mean they owe either of us anything. They make a product and we buy it... that is the extent of our relationship with this business . If you expect anything more than that then you only have yourself to blame for that disappointment... they don't owe you any special favors or treatment. You're a customer than same as anyone else. Now if you feel like they are conducting underhanded business practices then you have a responsibility to yourself as a consumer to not support them. Cancel your preorder and go find something else to spend your time and money on, because a lying and greedy company isn't worth either. Now if you refuse to do that then take my original advice and "get over it", you just need to wait one more day to play a game that these people have worked their asses off to develop for the last 4 years... it'll be ok.

That`s a pretty big accusation . I hope you have proof to back it up with .

Nothing big about it. He has often made it clear on Dropped frames (talkshow with him, itmeJP and another one I don't remember what is called). Think the last time he spoke about it was episode episode 16 or maybe 17. He talked about this deal with cdprojectred and itmeJP talked about how they were on the opposite branch of this issue, with itmeJP not as willing to do these deals but Cohhcarnage fully looking at this as his job and going all in. The more income the better, so he is all for branding deals while for example ITmeJP is less so.

---------- Updated at 09:04 PM ----------

journalistic integrity is simply lost if you have taken money from the game company you are giving your opinion about. It doesn't hold up if a youtuber or twitch user has a financial advantage in saying a game is good, after all they want a deal like this again. CohhCarnage would never burn a bridge like this behind him. Obviously he could genuinely be enjoying the game, but I'd never take his word for it

Be that as it may . It does not mean that CDPR paid him to do the twitch stream .

Yes? He made that clear as well. He has been doing a witcher Month, a paid witcher Month. He did witcher 1, witcher 2 and now Witcher 3 as part of a branding deal with cdprojektred. May is Witcher Month on his channel exactly because he was paid for it.

He doesn't hide that or lie about that which is good on him.

So you have only his claim for it, and you believe him to be dishonest in his reviews. That's as good as no evidence at all. You should drop it there.

What? That makes no sense.

Sounded like he's claiming you are cherry picking what he says. On one hand you say you can't take him at his word, then on the other hand you are taking him at his word. Depending on which one supports your argument.

Makes some sense. You can't really say he's untrustworthy while at the same time citing that you have to trust him.

What? That makes no sense.

Agreed. His own word for it no evidence. Hah.

---
I'm not even saying he is dishonest. He is very clear about his brand deals and honest about them on that talkshow I mentioned. He is very honest that he is willing to sell his audience/his reach. Coh could be completely honest on stream, he could honestly love the game but I'd not believe it because he has taken money for the product. It's as simple as that.

Remember that Twitch streamers are no journalists. They are primarily entertainers and put up a show with their stream character. If you want an unbiased view on a game you have to look elsewhere.

Sounded like he's claiming you are cherry picking what he says. On one hand you say you can't take him at his word, then on the other hand you are taking him at his word. Depending on which one supports your argument.

Makes some sense. You can't really say he's untrustworthy while at the same time citing that you have to trust him.
I did not claim anything. I don't even know that twitch streamer. I am not cherry picking anything. If you are paid to stream something on your channel, I would take anything he says about the quality of the game with a grain of salt. It's nothing to do with trust or the quality of the game. He could be telling the complete truth. But still doesn't change the fact that I would take anything he says with that caveat. That's just common sense.

I wonder if this is just my imagination, but does indoors lighting look very "flat"? I am not sure how to explain, but it really looks like there is no light sources indoors. Looking at Geralt, there is no light to dark shading on his clothing. It looks pretty bad, IMO.

Seen Cat's effect finally in that stream. Doesn't look as cool as in TW1, but thankfully it isn't nearly as horrible as in TW2 either.

Attachments

• 2015-05-17_203910.jpg
    2015-05-17_203910.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 2015-05-17_204001.jpg
    2015-05-17_204001.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 2015-05-17_204106.jpg
    2015-05-17_204106.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 37
This is getting ridiculous. The amount of entitlement of the users here is insane. First they cannot simply release a game a few days early due to the game being ready. A release date is a release date. The streams show IMO that the game is not downgraded. What I see is setting differences. Until they say ALL settings on at UBER... Also these streams are compressed and very slow. But I see no downgrade proof.

Top Bottom