Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

+
My CE finally shipped from Gamestop and with it's uber-slow free shipping will be here in 1-2 weeks :p

So glad I preordered on gog as soon as that was available!

Something just arrived at my doorstep , so I made this little video ^^.... only 7 hours left ppl :D ...
Wearing the CE medallion now , im all witchered up and rdy to go :D

Grats and nice video plus you have a really nice shelf display for your CE. Again if you get time please rate your retailer etc thanks.

Mine arrived today morning. I was half the way to install it when I realised that the different language packages aren't on the dvds either, sadly.
So I stick to my gog version.
I have to download the packages tonight. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

I just contacted Amazon UK again as it is 7p.m. and my shipment is not dispatched :( Support couldn't help me as the department responsible for shipments were not there anymore. I was promised to be contacted withing 24 hours... damn no play tomorrow... On the bright side they removed shipping charge of 20+£. My only concern is that they are out of stock...

My PC CE has dispatched today !

On another note as a fan and collector, would like to have the gwent cards and cloth map to complete my collection (already have the 3 steelbooks!), but as predicted eBay scalpers are selling at ridiculous prices (thanks Microsoft) :listen:

Did not go for Xbone CE because not my platform of choice. Do you guys think there would there be any chance of CDR selling these through the Witcher Store - https://www.witcherstore.com/ as quite good to have as a companion items too. One a plus note, the medallion is on sale on the witcher store but not certain if the same one in the CE.

I rather throw my money at CDR than eBay scalpers :sad:

Last edited:
I just contacted Amazon UK again as it is 7p.m. and my shipment is not dispatched :( Support couldn't help me as the department responsible for shipments were not there anymore. I was promised to be contacted withing 24 hours... damn no play tomorrow... On the bright side they removed shipping charge of 20+£. My only concern is that they are out of stock...

I have a sneaking suspicion this release will not end well. I'm also on no change or notification since this morning. And I'll bet I'll get the same nonsense answer tomorrow.

That's good news £20 off delivery Amazon UK are being quite tight lipped when it comes to accurate delivery information seems to be a few of us here awaiting that all important dispatched e-mail. I'm not sure Amazon understands that we are scared of not getting it at rather than just a bit late. We are all in the same boat let's keep our thoughts positive and hope all is ok for everyone's CE delivery.

That's good news £20 off delivery Amazon UK are being quite tight lipped when it comes to accurate delivery information seems to be a few of us here awaiting that all important dispatched e-mail. I'm not sure Amazon understands that we are scared of not getting it at rather than just a bit late. We are all in the same boat let's keep our thoughts positive and hope all is ok for everyone's CE delivery.

I said that to amazon representative that I do not care anymore for 1 day shipment. I just care that I get the item. He said that it should not be a problem I he saw I ordered june 5 2014. But I am not sure it has any weight on the situation. he didn't state that he sees CE on stock or whatever....

Heres the story from amazon to me now..

I've checked your order for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PC DVD) and we're still waiting for the following item to be delivered to us by our supplier.
Saying that we still expect to deliver your order by the date listed in Your Account: May 19, 2015.
Please be assured that Amazon orders continue to be processed and delivered in the normal time frame.

To properly check on stock, we’ll need to carry out a physical check of the item in our Fulfilment Centre. I will contact them for you and request theat someone from our Fulfilment Team checks our inventory of the item.
We will contact you as soon as possible via email with the information.

Sounds like some of us might not be getting a collectors edition... If this happens i will be really ****** off with amazon.

Heres the story from amazon to me now..

I've checked your order for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PC DVD) and we're still waiting for the following item to be delivered to us by our supplier.
Saying that we still expect to deliver your order by the date listed in Your Account: May 19, 2015.
Please be assured that Amazon orders continue to be processed and delivered in the normal time frame.

To properly check on stock, we’ll need to carry out a physical check of the item in our Fulfilment Centre. I will contact them for you and request theat someone from our Fulfilment Team checks our inventory of the item.
We will contact you as soon as possible via email with the information.

Sounds like some of us might not be getting a collectors edition... If this happens i will be really ****** off with amazon.

Is this Amazon UK? I've had the pre-order in since early last June, not a sound from them today, not even to inform me of a problem.

EDIT: Just saw you location, it's the UK branch alright. Looks like they fucked it up.

the one I ordered in march I will receive tomorrow and since the ce is so popular I also ordered another one today that will also arrive tomorrow. can't wait!

---------- Updated at 06:20 PM ----------

Mine arrived today morning. I was half the way to install it when I realised that the different language packages aren't on the dvds either, sadly.
So I stick to my gog version.
I have to download the packages tonight. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

~is this really true? that sucks. my girlfriend is teacher in german and she likes to play the game in german while I play it in english

Something just arrived at my doorstep , so I made this little video ^^.... only 7 hours left ppl :D ...
Wearing the CE medallion now , im all witchered up and rdy to go :D

nice idea and cool cuts on your video ^^
where did you order?

Yeah UK sorry.
They did tell me it could be anywhere up to 11pm tonight to be shipped for next day guaranteed but they never gave me a Yes on if i have a collectors edition secured he just kept telling me they would have to check their stock. I can only cross my fingers so much and ill be so gutted if i dont get one and have to purchase from steam

^ Indeed they have...it's very irritating.

Yeah, went to do one day shipping on the collective House of Glass graphic novel to help my itch(and some other stuff). 1 day shipping on May 6th and expected delivery was May 13th. The fuck?

Went with free and expected was also the 13th. Did not ship until Saturday night and got there yesterday morning. Also the fuck?

On topic: My expected delivery on CE is now 4:30 tomorrow. Yay!

Yeah UK sorry.
They did tell me it could be anywhere up to 11pm tonight to be shipped for next day guaranteed but they never gave me a Yes on if i have a collectors edition secured he just kept telling me they would have to check their stock. I can only cross my fingers so much and ill be so gutted if i dont get one and have to purchase from steam

If they haven't shipped by now for next day delivery, odds are they won't. They've let a lot of people down on this one. My guess is they didn't receive nearly as much stock as they were expecting.

^ Mine is still not dispatched..but then again I don't live in the UK.

Fingers crossed you hear something from your supplier soon no matter what country your from :) There just seems to be a few of us from the UK that are keeping Amazon on their toes and rightly so.

It's FREAKING AMAZON..what do you mean they don't get enough stock.

It usually goes like this..CE W3 is available to preorder (from 5 June it started..my order is on 7th).you wait 1 week+ then you tally up the number of preorders and then give an estimate of number of copies + a lot more as back up to fill the stock of CE's..as subsequent months people will continue to preorder that number will increase even more.

Top Bottom