• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Please add the option to CHOOSE between small and big loot window, some of us really don't like the big one.
Please add the option to CHOOSE whether or not Geralt auto-draws and auto-sheaths his weapons, I died SO MANY times because Geralt just put it away mid-fight and didn't want to take it back out, no matter what I pressed, or just didn't want to draw it in the first place. I'd MUCH rather do it manually, and I'm not the only one by the looks of it.
Please add the option to turn off floating NPC/enemy names.
Please add the option to turn off the CRITICAL HIT and damage texts above enemies.
Please add the option to remove the glowing sword effects when you attack (the blue and orange lines behind your sword for light and heavy attacks), it looks kinda out of place.
Blood on your swords during fights would be really nice. So would having blood on the groud stay for a bit longer.
Sorting your inventory by name (or any other ways) would be nice too.
The nights are pretty bright... Would be amazing if they'd be just a tad bit darker.

Sorry if this is too much to ask for, but small things like this would really make the game much better for some people.

Also, this mght be pushing it but I REALLY liked the colors and art direction of the 35 minute gameplay demo from last year... I played that part in the final game and it's just so colorful and saturated now, and the swamp didn't really have any fog... Makes the game feel way less dark and atmospheric, which is kinda sad. The water effects were toned down hard aswell, sadly. There's probably nothing you can do about it now but I'm just letting it out.

Game's amazing otherwise though. I especially appreciate the framerate limiter. The 30FPS limit combined with your mouse accelleration makes 30FPS feel really, really smooth. So GREAT job on that.

Last edited:
Wish list:

- no autosheathing/unsheathing
- the ability to dodge/parry/roll when I'm being shot at
- a means to sort mutagens so they're not all at the bottom
- and I'd really like to loot an area after clearing it before all the uber-high level guards come back to insult me and kill me if I take a broken razor

cheers

this is exactly what it needs, not because we can't get used to the way it is or because we suck, it just makes movement much more precise, and the game more immersive, 100 hours of pressing slighly on the joystick is not precise, we are always just a notch away from runing like an idiot, and it could just be a toggle on/off option in the menu.

Overburden your self with weight and and Geralt walks, just turn off the buffs so you can't see the stupid warning on the screen lol...

Sorry If this has been posted already, I don't have to read all the 77 pages, have to play this awsome game.

1) There is some delay if you try to quick throw 2 bombs in row - there shouldn't be, also the auto aim feature is kinda bad, you miss very often, in W2 it was better.
2) Not sure why there is no blood on sword, even W2 had this feature.

In regards to my earlier post, let me explain. I want to be able to translate the alphabet in this game----if there is indeed some type of meaning to these symbols.....unless they're just placed there arbitrarily. It may be hard to see in this picture, but there's symbols on the entrance to this.....place.

Attachments

• FITI.jpg
    FITI.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 39
I AM GOING CRAZY!!! PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!!

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!

CDPR, please (!!) allow us to disable the automatic camera correction on foot and horse, allowing permanent horizontal/vertical adjustment by the player. And please add a function like in Skyrim where you press and hold the left analog stick and then modify the camera distance to the player/horse with the right analog stick. This changes the game sooo much believe me!

Please CDPR, I can't bear this camera issue anymore. And the horse stuttering makes everything worse. I nearly want to cry because it's ruining such a great game. :(

I have a slight concern....
I really appreciate CDPR's attitude towards fans. They really listen and do their very best to accommodate everyone. But at what cost?
Patch 1.04 that was just released, clearly nerfed HairWorks by reducing the hair count on Geralt (and probably creatures too) to the point of it just looking rubbish.
They have also added some sort of sharpening effect that causes undesirable effects on things like Geralt's chainmail...like a shimmering effect probably as a result of too much sharpening. However, even if I turn sharpening off, it still shows. This was never there before patch 1.04.
Also since patch 1.04, I am seeing Geralt's beard popping in, shadows popping in, NPCs popping in...never happened before 1.04.

So it looks like the devs are trying so hard to make the game run better that it is actually hurting the visual quality of the game. To me that just seems absolutely ridiculous! People who can't run the game on Ultra, can bump it down to High or whatever. Why should people who can run the game on Ultra have to suffer for it?

Now I am having to search forums in search for solutions and editing INI files left, right and centre. This is not the kind of experience I expect to have from a game developer such as CDPR. I really hope they sort this out ASAP since I am really not enjoying this experience right now.

If not, what am I to do? I will have to re-install my game and only update to 1.03 and start all over again since my progress with 1.04 will not work...

Last edited:
1. Add a possibility to sleep in Inns, and to place little camps in the world where Gerlat can rest and cook some food. Yes witcher isn't chef but I think he could cook some fried meat for example. Because its kinda weird when I must eat raw meat if im far away from traders. Also sleeping to restore health is good option (sleeping not = medetation). For camps maybe its good idea to have some so name "camp set' like repaire sets. BTW eating in combat is wierd to (fighting big bad guy and suddenly: Uh, wait i must eat my sandwich (eats) ah, ok lets continue). Even though I'm quite sure it's imposible to remove that eating in combat feature.
2.Add some storing to inventory (by name, by weight, by price). Also would be great to add tab for books and letters.
3.Add more quick slots. It's very uncomfortable to replace potions with food in combat, you can say one must first prepare to fight - drink potions, place food to quick slots, but most of potions effects dont last long, so one is very limited on time.
4.Add blood to the sword when fighting.
5.Redo target locking system, let it possible to switch lock on enemys.
Otherwise Game is GREAT!

Last edited:
I'm sure this must've been suggested at some point, but I'll mention it just to be sure: I think Geralt's sensitivity towards fall damage should be decreased drastically.
Not only does it seem a bit weird that someone as agile as Geralt can't fall more than a meter or two without losing half his health - not to mention it also being annoying gameplay wise. There's several points in the story so far I've encounter where you'll take fall damage just following a path normally - unless you very slowly edge your way down which seems more like glitching in most cases. And it's just bothersome in general.

When it rains, the framerate on my PS4 drops beneath 15 fps. Even those Playstation 2 times back then didn't offer this awful gaming experience. It's unplayable during rain. Unfortunately, it rains at least twice a day in this game...

Right the Witcher 3 is a amazing game and I think on that is one thing we can all agree on, but there some rather random annoying game design choices implemented.

1. Lighting candles, torches, body's or whatever with igni, thats cool and all, but why is it bound to the A button. The amount of times I've tried to loot a chest then only have to wait while Geralt lights a candle AAarghgf!! makes me want to scream. Why not have the candle lighting bound to the trigger button which casts the signs anyway?

2. There should be a option for one click looting, I personally always take everything in every chest and only look at it afterwards in the inventory, so the whole take specific items choice is lost on me. Also why would you not make picking up plants a one click operation, if you click on the plant, you want the plant right???

Otherwise great game, haven't been this into a game since Baldur's Gate 2 SOA came out like 15 years ago.

Since we can rebind keys, I changed the inventory to "Q" so I can access it quickly during a fight if I want to use a potion that isn't in my quickslots. I'm enjoying it. Quicker access to things and I don't have to stretch my finger, so it keeps battles a bit smoother. Thing is, pressing "Q" again doesn't close the menu. I need to either press Esc x2 or back to "I" for some reason. Anyone know why? Anyway, I'll be happy if another tap on that new key I bound the menu to will close it too.

Terribly minor, I know. Blame the thread, not the poster!

Edit: Ah, and on that note, I'll be happy if the "Usable Items" in the inventory menu is the default one it opens to. Personally I find myself spending much more time in it than any other sub-menu, and in battles the less clicks you need to organize things, the better. So either make it a default, or have some, I dunno, different, hovering menu during battle that opens directly on the Usable Items.

Last edited:
overlevel ruin my game.
I've start the main quest at level 5 (level 5 suggested) now I'm level 11 and main quest still level 6 suggested.

I start first with "Hunting a Witch" main quest (lvl 5 suggested): finish this main quest and I'm level 7

Start "Bloody Baron" main quest (lvl 6 suggested): I don't finish this quest and I'm level 11!!

I don't have start the main quest "Ladies of the Wood" (lvl 6 suggested)...and for now I'm at the double of the level suggested for this main quest!!

I'm now overlevel for the pyres of novigrad (level suggested 10) and in the meantime if I finish family matters and ladies of the wood for sure I hit level 15.

I all this I do only 4or 5 side quest and 1 or 2 contracts.

This make me sad :(

Please CDProject...help people with my same problem to enjoy this fantastic game without the fear of the overlevel my geralt...for now I'm too powerful and I do nothing.

I've fear to travel, fear to explore the world, fear to kill any monster in my way.
Fear to grow up my level too fast and ruin my experience.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

A Fan.

Not much, game is good as it is. Playing on PS4. Only thing I really would like to see is een QUICKSAVE option on PS4 (consoles). Could be bound to swipe left to right on touchpad and X to confirm. Going through the menus all the time breaks the immersion!

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I was really saddened to see that NPC scheduling was not implemented. I noticed that Vesemir in the prologue stood day and night in the courtyard until I decided to talk to him. Previous games had scheduling, it's sad to see it gone as it breaks immersion a lot.

I would just make one suggestion/request.

There are various cut-scenes where either Geralt or someone else kills someone, for example
when you decide to kill Whoreson where the cut-scene fades to black and then he's just dead.
My suggestion is that in the enhanced edition all those cut-scenes actually show the thing happening, the game is very mature as it is and there's more gruesome things in it I don't see why something so simple yet immersive isn't included, regardless though, I think it would be a great addition to the Enhanced Edition that (I hope) we're getting eventually as per tradition.

Oh and another one that just came to mind, this is more of a fanboy suggestion which I highly doubt will happen but I'll share it anyway - I know it's super early to even remotely think of this but, as a huge fan of CDPR I just want to say that if you guys should decide you want to expand on this beautiful universe even more in the future in the form of a new game - I have two ideas.

1 ) The game's protagonist can be Cirilla (this may be problematic due to
some players having different endings, and the game's areas can this time be the worlds of the Aen Elle)
2) The game's protagonist can be a sorceress. I don't know about most people but I feel like CDPR can pull of writing and creating a worthy female lead, very few games have managed to do that without oversexualizing them or making them kind of shallow. Not to mention most companies seem to be either scared to attempt a thing that for some reason people consider controversial (wtf) or they're sexist such as a certain company whose name starts with a "U". Claiming that "it would require more animations" which to anyone who knows how animation works sounds like complete bs. But I'm rambling, sorry.

It could be a mindblowing experience, controversial (in a good way) and honestly I'm excited at the prospect of not only experiencing things from a mage's side but that of a female as well, I'm a big fan of good storytelling and in my opinion that subject right there is a possible treasure trove if done by CDPR.

On a final note, I'd just like to thank everyone at CDPR for being the only company left that I still gladly give my money to, and I really hope it stays that way. You guys and girls kick ass, thank you for delivering another epic story in a universe I adore to lose myself in.

Kindest of regards

Vladislav

Guest 3753371

Ability to separately turn on or off Depth of field for gameplay and cutscenes/dialogue like it was in Witcher 2.

Top Bottom